ISOLUX UltraLite Surgical Single Fiber Optic Headlight. The UltraLite Surgical Single Fiber Optic Headlight can utilize the Opitlux LED Light Source or the 300w Xenon multi-port light source to provide a crisp and consistent spotlight. The UltraLite surgical headlamp offers a lightweight solution for surgeons who prefer fiber optic light sources versus battery-powered headlight systems. Fiber optic headlight systems are lighter than most battery solutions causing less strain on the surgeon during extended surgical cases. The optical alignment position is 90°.
The Best Fiber Optic Surgical Headlights Built in the USA. Each UltraLite surgical fiber optic headlight can be paired with a variety of light guide cable brands to offer the widest degree of compatibility with other systems. Designed to be lightweight and versatile, the UltraLite headlamp maxes out at 7.4 oz to provide a comfortable-fitting headlight that can last all day. It is ideal for surgeons who prefer a fiber-optic surgical headlight instead of a battery-powered headlamp alternative. The UltraLite surgical single fiber optic headlight features the same sterilizable spot control joysticks as our battery-powered surgical headlight systems. Surgeons can control the spotlight’s location during surgery to reduce neck and eye strain.
Applications for the UltraLite Surgical Single Fiber Optic Headlight: The UltraLite fiber optic headlamp is designed to be a perfect partner in surgical applications requiring greater medical illumination. Partnered with our 1300XSB 300w Surgical Xenon Light Source, the output of the lamp end of the headlight can illuminate a surgical field with up to 7000° K of pure white light. See tabs for more information.
Lastly, ISOLUX proudly designs and manufactures its wide array of products in the USA at our Naples, Florida, facility.
Looking for additional Surgical Head Lights or Accessories? View our complete Surgical Head Lights, Light Sources, Lamps, and Cables Catalog.
- Feather Weight Head Set and Optics
- Fiber Optic Light Guide
- 10mm – 100mm variable Spot control
- Sterilizable Joysticks
- Surgical Loupe Compatible Headset
- Maximum optical output
- 7,000°K Pure White Light Up to 99% CRI clarity with
- Up to 99% CRI clarity with a proper light source
- Brilliant color and lightweight optics
The UltraLite Medical Fiber Optic Headlamp is ideal for use in the following medical environments:
- Family Practice
- Emergency Rooms
- Outpatient Ambulatory Facilities
- Urgent Care Centers
- Dental Practices
- Operating: 60°F (15°C) to 85°F (30°C)
- Storage: -13°F (-25°C) to 140°F (60°C)
- Adjustable Spot Diameter: 10mm – 100mm
- Sterilizable Joystick: Two (Qty 2) Included with purchase
- Optical Fiber Light Guide: Single Line Fiber Optic Wolf Style
- Optical Alignment: 90°
- Requires: External Surgical Light Source
- Assembly Weight: 212 grams
- Dimensions: 12 x 12 x 9 inches
- Fiber Optic Connection Type: ACMI, Olympus, Storz, Wolf
IsoLux Warranty Information:
- Two (2) Years of Headlight Assembly