ISOLUX Xenon Fiber Optic Surgical Light Source – Single-Port (Wolf). The IsoLux 1300XSB-SP Single Port Xenon Fiber Optic Surgical Light Source Illuminator is a 300w continuous high-intensity daylight illumination source for demanding medical applications. The IsoLux 1300XSB-SP Xenon Surgical Light Source Illuminator features a Single-Port Wolf-style connector for fiber optic light guides to increase compatibility with multiple fiber optic surgical lighting products.
Surgical Xenon Fiber Optic Light Source Built in the USA. Illumination from this 300w Xenon Light Source will be used to observe body cavities, hollow organs, and other surgical sites. This device is also intended as a light source for surgical headlights used in various surgical procedures. The IsoLux Xenon Fiber Optic, Surgical Light Source, uses a 300-Watt Lamp that enables the illuminator to achieve a high-intensity daylight (natural light) output due to the lamp’s light collection efficiency. The IsoLux Model 1300 XSB 300 Watt Xenon Fiberoptic Lights Source illuminator is intended to be used with Wolf fiber optic cables and surgical headlamps. It is FDA-approved and CE Mark Certified.
A graduated shutter allows the IsoLux Xenon Fiberoptic Light Source illuminator to control intensity from 0 to 100%. The surgical light system automatically attains total 300w illumination output with a stable color temperature and natural daylight output, allowing automatic and manual video surgical procedures. The Xenon lamp light output is precisely focused on ensuring maximum light transmission to the fiber optic light guide cable. The light source has an elapsed Xenon lamp indicator as an added safety feature. Placed conveniently on the front of the surgical illuminator console, the indicator shows the total hours on the Xenon bulb. This provides accurate ranges to ensure your light source bulb replacement happens prior to burnout.
The Xenon Fiber Optic, Surgical Light Source, is ideal for use in the following procedural environments: OB/GYN, Family Practice, Dermatology, Emergency Rooms, Outpatient Ambulatory Facilities, Spine Surgery, Urgent Care Centers, and Dental Practices. See tabs for more information.
Lastly, ISOLUX proudly designs and manufactures its wide array of products in the USA at our Naples, Florida, facility.
Looking for additional Surgical Head Lights or Accessories? View our complete Surgical Head Lights, Light Sources, Lamps, and Cables Catalog.
Xenon Fiber Optic Surgical Light Source Features:
- 300 Watt powerful Xenon system
- Intensity variation of 0-100%
- Low noise fan and highly efficient down-flow cooling system
- 500,000 Lux at the end of an 8ft x 5mm fiber light guide cable
- Available with a wall mount
- 99% CRI ultra clear and pure light
- 6,000°K Pure White Light
- 500 Hour Bulb Warranty
- Digital usage clock to track bulb life
Xenon Fiber Optic Surgical Light Source Specifications:
- Color Temperature: 6,000 °K
- Color Rendition Index: (CRI) 99% Typical
- Input AC Range: 100 to 240 VAC @ 50 to 60 Hz.
- Input Power: 590 watts Typical
- Dimming Range: 0 – 100%
- Operating Temperature: -10 to 40 °C
- Storage Temperature: -10 to 70° C
- Operating Humidity: 20 to 75% non-condensing
- UL Compliant: IEC 60601-1 Safety Tests
- FDA Certification: FDA Complaint
- Weight: 14 lbs
- Dimensions: 5.” H x 11” W x 12” D
IsoLux Warranty Information:
- Light Source: Two (2) Years
- Bulb: 500 hours
Please Choose A Light Source Mount Option when ordering:
- Mobile Cart – Standard
- Mobile Cart with Storage Container
- Without Cart