Reister All Pupil II Indirect Ophthalmoscope. Features include High-contrast, clear images with the world’s leading Keeler optics. Riester’s All Pupil ll uses specially coated and individually laser-cut lens for best sight – every day. The indirect ophthalmoscope by Riester weighs only 730 grams in the wireless version, including high-performance lithium-ion battery. It also comes equipped with an especially soft and comfortable upholstered headband.
Additional Features Include an IR and UV filter is integrated for the patient’s best possible protection. Easy and fast bulb replacement. Also, bulbs are easily accessible enabling rapid bulb replacement for uninterrupted work. The All Pupil II Indirect Ophthalmoscope only has a unique single control to change aperture size and position in one movement to view through all pupil sizes. See tabs for more information. Call for price.
- Specially coated and the individually laser-cut lens produces high contrast, clear images
- Soft and comfortable upholstered headband
- Weighs only 730 grams (wireless version), including Li-ion battery
- Simple operation by unique single control to adjust aperture size and position in one movement
- Integrated IR and UV filter or blue filter
- Easy and fast bulb replacement
- All Pupil II with LED produces a brighter and whiter illumination with LED life expectancy of 10.000 hours
- Cable connected or wireless power supply, All Pupil ll is available in various versions
- Complete sets available with 20D Volk lens, accessories, and case
- 2 years warranty
For Specifications & Options, click the link below: