Syris Scientific, a Maine based medical company founded in 1997, is the leader in the field of advanced visualization systems for surface and subsurface viewing. Today, the v300H and the v900L are currently being used by over by thousands of physicians and medical professionals worldwide and are included as recommended devices in training courses.
Syris Scientific v300H Visual Enhancement System. Now RoHS compliant. The v300H is our entry-level product incorporating the v600 patented cross-polarized subsurface technology into an affordable package. Suggested use with sclerotherapy, hair restoration, tattoo removal, general surgery or aesthetic filler procedures. See tabs for more information.
- Revolutionary patented cross-polarized technology allows the user to see approximately 1mm below the skin’s surface
- The v300 emits a larger, 6 to 8 inch diffused area of light which is preferred by some physicians when used for general dermatology, sclerotherapy and hair restoration
- Combine this with changeable magnification and you have the complete visualization system for all of your needs
- Allows the user to be hands-free during procedures
- The reduced glare minimizes stress and eye fatigue
- Increased accuracy, reduced procedure time and reduced tissue damage are results that are benefits to the patient and medical professional
Available Options Sold Separately:
- v300H Carrying Case: Z1770-00. Designed for the v600 with precut foam for storage and travel protection. Adaptable for the v300.