Burton AIM-100 Floorstand: A100FL. Providing both amazing value and unparalleled aesthetics, Burton’s AIM-100™ Floorstand A100FL also boasts limitless rotation on ceiling mounts (a feature previously available only on OR-type lights). Highest intensity illumination, the AIM-100® delivers very smooth focus and superior maneuverability.
Burton AIM-100 Features: A longer arm system ensures that the light can be positioned in the widest range of positions possible, making the AIM-100® ideal for outpatient procedures in a variety of settings and practices including trauma centers, ERs, ambulatory surgery centers, ICUs, physician offices, clinics, plastic surgery, dermatology, and ophthalmology. The AIM-100 Floorstand Base has an ergonomic base design that allows for convenient positioning in any office. This base offers an easy-access footswitch and built-in casters with a locking mechanism on back casters. See tabs for more information.
Like to know more about Surgical Lights? Visit Surgical Lights in our Knowledge Center to learn all about them. Click to view Venture Medical’s Complete Catalog of Surgical Lights.
Have Questions? Contact us today for questions or available options to fit your specific needs!
- High intensity of 14,800 fc (160,000 lux) at 24″ and 5800 fc (63,000 lux) at 1 meter
- 3700° K color temperature offers natural and true coloring
- Uses three 35-watt quartz halogen bulbs – each rated with 2,000-hour bulb life. Bulbs are wired in parallel for continuous operation.
- Compact 20″ (51 cm) diameter lighthead
- Extremely smooth focus mechanism with center sterilizable handle.
- 360° limitless arm and mounting system rotation around vertical axes (on single ceiling models)
- The cool operation allows for long hours of use
- High CRI (Color Rendering Index) of 97
- 120-volt standard; 100/240-volt models available
- 5-year limited warranty
- UL 60601-1/ 60601-2-41 Certified
- Illuminance: *14,800 FC (160,000 Lux) at 24″ and 5800 fc (63,000 Lux) at 1 meter
- Color temperature: 3700° K
- The diameter of the lighthead: 20″ (51 cm)
- Light field diameter: 9.6″ – 12″ (25 cm – 31 cm)
- The depth of Illumination: 47″ (1.2 m)
- Focusing: Adjustable by rotating center handle CRI 97
- Rotation: 360° (limitless) on single ceiling models
- Sterilizable handle: Locks into position with one hand
- Number of bulbs: 3
- Light sources (halogen): 35 W IRC, 12 volts, hi-pin
- Rated life of halogen lamp: 2,000
- Swivel radius of lamp housing-ceiling mounted: 71″ max.*
- * Height movement of lamp housing-ceiling mounted: 41″ vertical movement
- Minimum ceiling height/maximum ceiling height: 7 ft./12 ft.
- Power: 116 Watts Electrical system standards: UL 60601
- Total weight: 35 lbs. (floor version), 34 lbs. (single ceiling version)
Burton AIM-100 Brochure (click to view)
Available Options Sold Separately.
- Burton AIM-100 Dual Ceiling: A100DC
- Burton AIM-100 Single Ceiling: A100SC
- Burton AIM-100 Dual Ceiling: A100W
- Set of 3 AIM-100® Replacement Bulbs: 1017111PK
- Sterilizable / Autoclavable Handle: 1017040
- Disposable Handle Covers, 25/Box: 0008100PK
- Seismic calculations available: call for details