Burton AIM-200™ Wall Model: A200W. The right light for Ambulatory Surgical Centers. Burton’s AIM-200™ Wall Model, Burton A200W, provides versatility, amazing illumination, unparalleled aesthetics, and many more features that make it the right light for any procedure. The image may not be an exact representation.
Burton AIM-200 Features: With a Color Rendering Index (CRI) of 96, Illuminance of 90,000 Lux at 1 meter, and a color temperature of 3700 Kelvin, the AIM-200® enhances your vision by allowing a true rendition of colors. AIM-200® is the most versatile and practical light for Ambulatory Surgical Centers. See tabs for more information.
Like to know more about Surgical Lights? Visit Surgical Lights in our Knowledge Center to learn all about them. Click to view Venture Medical’s Complete Catalog of Surgical Lights.
Have Questions? Contact us today for questions or available options to fit your specific needs!
- Y-Shaped Lighthead for Easy Positioning Around Physician’s Head
- Easy Bulb replacement System From the Top of the Lighthead
- Removable, Sterilizable Handle to Adjust the Light Pattern
- One-Hand Quick Release for Removable Handle
- Stand-By On/Off Switch
- Larger and Adjustable Light Pattern
- Multiple Reflectors of the AIM-200 can be Tilted
- Light Pattern Free of Cast Shadows
- Unlimited Rotation and Maximum Reach
- 5-year limited warranty
- Origin: Manufactured in the USA
- Illuminance:* 90,000 Lux (8300 FC) at 39.37 in.
- Color temperature: 3700 k
- CRI: 96
- The diameter of Lighthead: 20 in.
- Light Field Diameter: 10 in. – 12 in.
- The depth of Illumination: 47 in.
- Light Sources (Halogen): 35W IRC, 12-volts, bi-pin
- Rated Life of Halogen Lamp: 1,400 hours
- Swivel Radius of Lamp Housing-Ceiling Mounted: 63 in. max.
- Height Movement of Lamp Housing-Ceiling Mounted: 41 in. vertical movement
- Minimum Ceiling Height/Maximum Ceiling Height: 8 ft./12 ft.
- Power: 105 Watts
Burton AIM-200 Brochure (click to view)