SchureMed Extra Wide Armboard: 920-0018/800-0018. This surgical armboard was created for operating room personnel and accommodated a wide range of needs. Almost twice as wide, it has all the features of our Standard Armboard. SchureMed also offers an adjustable-height, extra-wide armboard with all the features of the adjustable-height armboard.
SchureMed Extra Wide Armboard Features: Fits standard U.S. operating room table side rails and is lightweight, extremely durable, and radiolucent. Extra-Wide Armboard. Connects to O.R. table side rails locks securely and to swing armboard, pull finger-trigger at the end of aboard. To move to the desired position, release the trigger, which locks it tightly. See tabs for more information.
To view additional Armboards, click the following link: Venture Medical’s Catalog of Armboards.
Are you looking for additional Table Accessories? Click the following link: Venture Medical’s Surgical Table Accessories.
- Extra-Wide Armboard
- Connects to O.R. table side rails and locks securely
- To swing the armboard, pull the finger trigger at the end of the armboard and move to the desired position
- Release the trigger, and it locks tight
- Pad Sold Separately (see Options)
- Dimensions: 11″ x 26.5″L
- Length: 26.5” +/- 0.5”
- Width: 11” +/- 0.5”
- Depth: 2.5” +/- 0.5” (with pad)
- Device Weight: 9 +/- 0.5 lbs
- Compatibility: Fits standard U.S. operating room table side rails
- Attaches to the rail of an O.R. table at any point on the rail
- Single-person installation
- Push Release Trigger
- Weight Capacity: Device supports 500 lb proportional patient load 6’4″ tall patient
- Product not made with (NRL) Natural Rubber Latex
- Product is maintenance-free
- The life of the device is five years under normal use
Available Options Sold Separately:
- SchureMed Armboard Holder (see Image Gallery): 800-0296
- Softcare, Flat Surface Extra-Wide 2″ Armboard Pad: 508-0152
- Deluxe Flat Surface Extra-Wide 2″ Armboard Pad: 508-0105
Note: Softcare Arm Board Pads are designed with multiple layers of foam that protect the patient from pressure injuries. However, it does not have the bottom polyurethane foam layer, which helps prevent the patient from bottoming out, an important consideration with heavier patients.