MCM Equalizing Device: MCM 350. Mid Central Medical is an American company committed to manufacturing the highest quality medical equipment to serve the demands of America’s health care industry. Each and every product is designed to meet and surpass your expectations. The MCM 350 is only one of a wide variety of innovative products that comprise the MCM line.
MCM Equalizing Device MCM 350 Features: The MCM 350 Equalizing Device is used when three or more digits are placed in traction. This device can be used with an I.V. Pole or other extremity systems. Stainless Steel Hooks and Chain are fully Autoclavable. Finger Traps (see Options) are sold separately. See tabs for more information.
- This device can be used with an I. V. pole or other extremity systems
Stainless steel hooks and chain
Please Note: Finger Traps (sold separately) Not Included with Unit. For a wide variety of Finger Traps See “Options”
Stainless Steel Hooks
Stainless Steel Chain
Available Options Sold Separately.
- MCM 355 – extra small finger trap: $15.00 each
- MCM 356 – small finger trap: $15.00 each
- MCM 357 – medium finger trap: $15.00 each
- MCM 358 – large finger trap: $15.00 each
- MCM 359 – X-large finger trap: $15.00 each
Note: To view all Finger Trap Sizes individually, click the following link and scroll down: Hand Surgery Tables