SchureMed Pediatric E-Z Lift Stirrups: 800-0342-KID. The Pediatric E-Z Lift Stirrups are as easy to use as its forerunner—exclusive axial rotation from the handle for superior patient positioning. The boot adjusts with a single clamp which simplifies patient positioning. Boot pads included.
Note: Required Two SpringLoc Clamps. See tabs for more information.
- Easy to control patient leg when moving into operative position
- Exclusive axial rotation from the handle for superior patient positioning
- Boot adjusts with a single clamp which simplifies patient positioning
- Floating boot automatically adjusts when repositioning the pediatric boot stirrup
- Range, see Specifications
Note: Required – 2 SpringLoc Clamps – sold individually.
- Set of 2
- Abduction +25°
- Adduction -9°
- Lithotomy range of +84° to -35° & externally rotates out 20°
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs.
Available Options Sold Separately:
- 800-0342-PUP: PUPS: 160 lb weight capacity
- 800-0342-KID: KIDS: 250 lb weight capacity
- 800-0238: Bundle Set: One set of each stirrup
- 800-0338: SpringLoc Clamp (requires 2)