Lakeside Stainless Steel 700 lb. Capacity Guard Rail Cart: 725. As a quality-driven manufacturer for over 60 years, Lakeside has produced its products in the USA. Lakeside continually engineers new products and updates existing products to stay in tune with industry trends and their customers’ unique needs. Their line of award-winning durable medical equipment speaks for itself.
Lakeside Stainless Steel 700 lb. Capacity Guard Rail Cart features: The model 725 Cart is narrower and shorter than the Lakeside model number 730 and has two shelves. This cart is ideal for any situation where you are transporting items that could fall off the cart easily. A protective guard rail helps eliminate spills and breakage of materials. An integrated push handle allows for the easy maneuverability of this cart. All welded stainless steel construction provides for durability and easy sanitation. Standard handle and leg bumpers protect cart, walls, and doorways from damage. Load Capacity is 700 lbs. Note: Image may not be an exact representation; see Specifications for dimensions. See tabs for more information.
Note: Click the following link to view additional cart models available, Utility/Supply/Carts and Wire Shelving.
- 2 Shelves
- Ideal for transporting items that could fall off the cart easily
- Protective guard rail helps eliminate spills and breakage of materials
- Integrated push handle allows for easy maneuverability of our cart
- All welded stainless steel construction
- Durability and easy sanitation
- Standard handle and leg bumpers protect cart, walls, and doorways from damage
- Load Capacity is 700 lbs.
- Load Capacity: 700 lbs.
- Shelf Description: 2 Each
- Shelf Dimension: 18″W x 27″L
- Overall Dimensions: 19 3/8″W x 32 5/8″L x 34 1/2″H
- Caster Type: All Swivel
- Caster Size: 5 inches
- Case Weight: 56 lbs.