Lakeside Standard Duty Utility Cart: 2000. As a quality-driven manufacturer for over 60 years, Lakeside has been producing its products in the USA. Lakeside continually engineers new products and updates existing products to stay in tune with industry trends and their customers’ unique needs. Their line of award-winning durable medical equipment speaks for itself.
Lakeside 2000 Standard Duty Utility Cart Features: shelves are precision molded from high-density polyethylene to resist stains and odors. Durable, versatile, and resists dents. They are specifically engineered for quick and easy sanitation. Patented leg design for permanent snap-together assembly without tools. Attractive beige color blends with any decor. Load Capacity is 300 lbs. See tabs for more information.
Note: Click the following link to view additional cart models available, Stainless and Plastic Utility Carts.
- Standard Duty Utility Cart
- Shelves are precision molded from high-density polyethylene
- Shelves resist stains and odors
- Durable, versatile, and resists dents
- Specifically engineered for quick and easy sanitation
- Patented leg design for permanent snap-together assembly without tools
- Attractive beige color blends with any decor
- Load Capacity is 300 lbs.
- Color: Beige
- Shelf Description: 3 Each
- Shelf Dimensions: 16″W x 25 1/2″L
- Overall Dimensions: 17 1/8″W x 32 1/2″L x 34 7/8″H
- Caster Type: All Swivel
- Caster Size: 4 inches
- Case Weight: 32 lbs.
- Case Cube: 3.3 ft.
- Load Capacity: 300 lbs.