Zoll AED Plus Biphasic AED: New. Whether the rescuer is a novice or a medical professional, the Zoll AED Plus Biphasic is the only AED that can literally see the rescuer perform CPR and provide feedback to help the rescuer do CPF correctly. The audio and visual prompts ensure anyone can perform CPR and Defibrillation with confidence and clarity unmatched by any other AED.
Zoll AED Plus Biphasic Features CPR coaching and feedback in one. If the rescuer is not pushing hard enough, it will tell them when to push harder—pushing hard enough? And equally important, the rescuer will hear “Good compressions” when they do the compressions correctly. This device also features a single-piece electrode pad (which allows for fast placement) with a 5-year shelf-life, uses consumer batteries, extremely water-resistant. In addition, the Zoll AED Plus Biphasic AED features Real CPR Help for rate and depth of compressions, Intelligent Pediatric Capability, and ZOLL’s Rectilinear Biphasic™ Waveform. Comes with all Accessories. See tabs for more information.
At Venture Medical, we offer only the Best Quality New and Completely Refurbished Defibrillators and AED Units – Priced to Fit Your Budget!
Having doubts about what is the correct procedure to check your Defib every day? Come and check out our blog post: ‘6 Tips on Checking Your Defibrillator Daily’ to learn more about it.
To view additional units & accessories, click the following link to browse Venture Medical’s Complete Catalog of New and Completely Refurbished Defibrillators and Accessories.
- Real CPR Help for rate and depth of compressions
- Support for the complete Chain of Survival
- Help to all victims of SCA, even those for which no shock is advised
- A one-piece electrode pad for fast and accurate placement
- Uses lithium camera batteries available from retail stores
- Intelligent Pediatric Capability
- Rectilinear Biphasic Waveform
- Total AED Program Management with En-Pro
- Able to follow Guidelines 2010
- New Zoll AED Plus (Voice and Text)
- One Piece Adult CPR-D PadzTM
- Data Event Review Software
- Demo and Set Video CD
- Quick Reference Guide
- American AED+CPR Reference Card
- Premium AED+CPR Responder Kit
- Inspection Maintenance Tag
- AED Storage Wall Cabinet
- Double-sided AED Sign
- User Manual
- Dimensions: 5.25″h x 9.5″w x 11.5″d
- Energy Selection: Automatic preprogrammed selection (120J, 150J, 200J)
- CPR: Metronome Rate: Variable 60 to 100 cpm
- Charge Time: Less than 10 seconds with new batteries
- Charge Hold Time: 30 seconds
- Waveform: Rectilinear Biphasic
- Weight: 6.7 lbs
- Power: 10 Replaceable types 123-A lithium batteries
- Design Standards: Meets or Exceeds UL Standards
Zoll AED Plus Biphasic Brochure (click to view)