The GE Marquette MAC 1200 EKG offers a comprehensive solution, complete with the practical features clinicians at smaller hospitals, clinics, and physician offices appreciate. The GE Marquette MAC 1200 is a compact 12-lead electrocardiograph designed for acquisition – with or without analysis. The system can be configured as a basic electrocardiograph without analysis for facilities with minimal ECG requirements.
The unit comes completely refurbished with a new patient cable, lead wires, Tab Electrode Clips, pack of paper, power cord, and users manual. See tabs for more information.
To view a wide variety of EKG Units, click the following link to browse automatic autoclaves and distillers to manual autoclaves and ultrasonic cleaners. Venture Medical’s Complete Catalog of EKG Units.
- Full Page Printout and Preview Screen
- Waveform display
- Full-size paper reports
- Measurements, interpretation, and memory are available in any combination
- Simultaneous 12-lead ECG acquisition and analysis
- Interpretation Software Program
- AC and Battery powered
- Easy to use
- Compact, lightweight design with carrying handle
- Includes patient cable and lead wires, tab electrode clips (1 pack), new internal memory battery, new main battery, new power cord, and manual
- Completely Professionally Refurbished and Biomedically Inspected
- Warranty: 1 Year (Ship back)
- Dimensions: 14.5″ W x 3.7″ H x 12.6″ D
- Display Type: LCD 320 x 240 pixels – Backlit contrast adjustable
- ECG Acquisition/Interpretation: 12 Lead Simultaneous
- Frequency Response: 0.04 -150 Hz
- Power Source: AC or Battery Operation
- Weight: 12 lbs. 5 oz.
- Warranty: 1 Year (ship back)
Available Option Sold Separately:
- UMF EKG/Special Procedures Cart: 6620 (click to view)