Bovie OR|PRO 300 Watt Electrosurgery Generator: A3350. Bovie introduces the Aaron® OR|PRO 300 Electrosurgical Generator. The system was designed in conjunction with OR clinicians to provide a safe, user-friendly generator to meet all operating room procedure performance demands. This innovative energy-based device offers 13 modes of surgical energy delivery.
Special Modalities Include advanced Bovie Bipolar, Auto Bipolar options, and special Laparoscopic modes. These modes were included to assist surgeons in tailoring all electrosurgery needs for their variety of surgical applications and user preferences.
Note: PRO 300 is shown also with Aaron Bovie’s mobile stand, not included: See Options to view BV-IDS-CS for details. See tabs for more information.
To browse additional Electro-Surgical Equipment and Accessories, simply click to view Venture Medical’s Complete Catalog of New & Completely Refurbished Electro-Surgical Equipment.
Bovie Bipolar (BBp):
- Bovie Bipolar is pulsing coagulation for quick and powerful coagulation of tissue. The pulsing performance can be tailored specifically to achieve the optimal surgical effect. The feature is compatible with Bovie’s Micro, Macro & Standard Bipolar modes and can be set to surgical preferences for critical procedures.
Auto Bipolar Intuitive Technology:
- Auto Bipolar offers immediate and simplified tissue coagulation with minimal tissue damage. This feature automatically activates, coagulates, and deactivates for precise tissue coagulation and eliminates the need for a footswitch. This feature is compatible with Bovie’s Micro, Macro, and Standard Bipolar modes and can be set to surgical preferences for critical procedures.
Surgical Memory Technology:
- The Aaron® OR|PRO 300 recalls the last used power and mode. The unit’s user preset can recall up to 10 presets and up to 6 bipolar output preferences. Adjustable Power during Activation During all activations, the power can be adjusted up or down in variable steps, giving surgeons more control at the surgical site.
Patient Safety Features BovieNEM™:
- This return electrode contact quality monitoring system is designed to minimize patient burns at the return electrode site.
- Bovie FDFS™, the tissue sensing technology measures tissue 5 million times a second and adjusts to varying impedances 5000 times a second for accurate energy delivery.
- A visual Ammeter indicates real-time current (mA) flowing through the patient.
Bovie OR|PRO 300 Watt Electrosurgery GeneratorEnergy Settings:
- A general cutting with a standard RF waveform used in an open and endoscopic surgical procedure
- Cut I is for use in a wide range of tissue with minimal hemostasis
- Tailored specifically for Laparoscopic procedures
- Cut II offers a precisely managed cutting energy that limits output for minimizing the potential risk of capacitive coupling and alternate site burns due to weakened insulation.
Blend (Level 1, 2, 3 & 4):
- Blended cutting offers varying levels of hemostasis during a cut providing increased control of bleeding at the surgical application site.
- Level 1: 75%
- Level 2: 62.5%
- Level 3: 50%
- Level 4: 37.5%
- Audible/Visible Output Meter: Yes
- Pre-set Feature: Yes
- Current Meter: Yes
- MonopolarHP Ports 2 Dual Activation Tone Alert: Yes
- Connector Ports/Power Switch: Black
- Weight: <9.07 kg (<20 lbs)
- Dimensions: W – 37.5 cm (14.75 in) H – 16.5 cm (6.5 in) D – 46 cm (18.1 in)
- Warranty: 4 years, Additional Warranty Available
Available Options Sold Separately:
- BV-1253B – Monopolar Footswitch
- BV-1254B – Bipolar Footswitch
- A1210A – Monopolar Foot-Control Instrument Adapter
- A1210D – Disposable Monopolar Foot-Control Instrument Cable
- A1210R – Reusable Monopolar Foot-Control Instrument Cable
- BV-IDS-CS – Mobile Cart Stand
- A827V – Bipolar Cable
- ESP1, ESP6 or ESPR2 – Monopolar Hand-piece
Bovie OR|PRO 300 Watt Electrosurgery Generator Brochure (click to view)