The Conmed System 5000 Electrosurgical Unit is one of the most versatile and technologically advanced units available. Unique operation modes allow the user to fine-tune specific procedures and surgeon preferences. The Conmed System 5000 even has a “Fluids Mode,” which boosts the energy in a fluid environment, and a “Lap Mode,” which limits power to reduce the risk of inadvertent burns.
The Conmed System 5000 Electrosurgical Unit features multiple Cutting Modes, including Pure Cut for scalpel cuts and Blend(1,2,3) for hemostasis while cutting. And Pulse Cut. Also, the unit has coagulation modes (Pinpoint, Standard, Spray, Pulse) for both dissection and hemostasis. The Bipolar setting includes both Micro and Macro modes.
Dynamic Response Technology reacts to tissue changes to reduce tissue damage. The onboard Automatic Return Monitor (ARM) detects faults in the patient grounding circuit to help prevent pad site burns.
The Conmed 5000 also has programmable memory setting to recall up to 9 user settings. The unit includes a monopolar foot switch.
Optional Bipolar Foot-Switch and Rolling Cart are also available. See tabs for more information.
- Specialty Modes: General, Fluids, Laparoscopic, Pulse Cut/Coag
- Cutting Modes: Pure, Blend(3), Pulse
- Coag Modes: Spray, Pinpoint, Standard, Pulse
- Bipolar Modes: Micro and Macro Bipolar
- Dynamic Response Technology
- Programmable Memory Settings (9)
- Remote Power Control (compatible)
- Monopolar Foot-Switch Included
- Completely Refurbished
- Monopolar Cut (Max): 300 Watts
- Monopolar Coag: 120 Watts
- Blend Cut (1-3): 200 Watts
- Standard Coag: 120 Watts
- Pinpoint Coag: 120 Watts
- Spray Coag: 80 Watts
- Micro BiPolar: 50 Watts
- Macro Bipolar: 90 Watts
- Power Requirements: 120V
- Weight: 21.5 Lbs (unit only)
- Dims: 13.5”W x 21.5”D x 5.5”H
Available Options Sold Separately:
- Bipolar Foot-Switch
- Rolling Cart