Midmark Ritter 75E Evolution Power Procedure Chair/Table – Refurbished. For decades, Health Care Professionals have come to rely on the quality, durability, and dependability of Midmark’s products to enhance efficient patient care consistently. The Midmark 75E power podiatry chair was made just for podiatrists. The foot extension is adjustable making it easy to position the patient’s feet exactly where needed.
Midmark Ritter 75E Evolution Power Procedure Chair/Table Features: The Midmark 75 Evolution power procedure chair/ table is an excellent choice for multiple types of procedures. This power chair comes with a footswitch for operating movements, accessory side rail, paper holder, and articulating headrest. The Midmark Ritter 75E comes with a pull-out drain pan at the end of the seat section and pull out heel stirrups. The foot/leg rest section of the 75 Evolution is lockable in 4 proctology chair positions. See tabs for more information.
- Movements: Table Up/Down, Tilt, Foot Up/Down, and Back Up/Down
- Adjustable Headrest
- Hideaway Adjustable Stirrups
- Pull-Out Cysto Pan
- Table Paper Holder
- Table Paper Straps
- Foot Switch
- Accessory Side Rails
- Minimum Height – 26″ (66 cm)
- Maximum Height – 42″ (106.7 cm)
- Width (top) – 27″ (68.6 cm)
- Weight – 475 lbs.
- Tilt – Trendelenburg to 45 Degrees
- Paper Roll Holder – 21″ (53.3 cm)
- Foot Control – To power height, tilt, back & foot
- Electrical – Domestic: 120 VAC, 60Hz, 12AMP, UL Listed, CSA Certified