Harloff 6521 Classic Four Drawer Isolation Cart Key Lock Specialty Package. Features Include Coat and Hat Rack, Utility Hooks, Set-4, Stainless steel top rail/push handle, Tall cabinet with key locking system, Full wrap-around bumper on stabilizing base, Five-inch ball-bearing premium casters, all full swivel (one caster tracking, one with brake). Certified Latex Free and has a Hard-Baked Powder Coat Finish.
Additional Cart Features: Ball-bearing drawer slides, Double-walled drawer faces with no rough edges, Removable plastic top, Construction: All Steel. The cart is Delivered Fully Assembled and comes with a 12 Year Warranty. See below for more information. See tabs for more information.
Looking for a cart for a specific function, more/fewer drawers? Follow the links below to view a wide variety of Medical Carts, or Case Carts & Operating Room Cabinets, as well as Specialty Carts & Accessories.
- Coat and Hat Rack
- Utility Hooks, Set-4
- Stainless steel top rail/push handle
- Tall cabinet with key locking system
- The full wrap-around bumper on stabilizing the base
- Five-inch ball-bearing premium casters, all full swivel – one caster tracking, one with brake
- Ball-bearing drawer slides
- Double-walled drawer faces with no rough edges
- Removable plastic top
- The cart is delivered fully assembled
- Certified Latex Free
- Twelve Year Warranty
- Compatible with most accessories
- Hard-baked powder coat finish
- Construction: All Steel
- Drawer Configuration: One – 3″, Three – 9″
- Overall Cart Dimensions (w/o coat and hat rack): 44.5″H x 32″W x 22″D
- With coat and hat rack: 62.5″H
- Cart weight: 150 pounds
- Approx. shipping weight: 185 pounds
Harloff Color Options (click to view)
Please Note: Colors may vary with individual monitor settings and capabilities.
Available Options Sold Separately:
- Code / Medical / Specialty / Medication Cart Accessories
- New! *Anti-Microbial Paint Upgrade! See below for more information.
*An Anti-Microbial paint finish is now available for our medical equipment’s painted surfaces. This upgrade consists of a clear coating that incorporates silver-ion technology, a proven anti-microbial agent. Our paint finish uses the natural protective qualities of silver (Ag) as an active ingredient to inhibit the growth of microbes, using the controlled release of silver ions to provide continuous suppression of microbial growth on the product to which it’s applied. The anti-microbial benefit will be present for the life of the coating, with the longevity and durability varying depending on the specific environment and wear and tear conditions. Please call for details.