UMF 24″ Base Cabinet: 6014. UMF modular casework allows you to be creative in setting up an exam room. Begin the process by selecting from the many different base cabinet configurations offered. All cabinets are made of All-Steel construction. All cabinets can be fitted with optional locks. Custom sizes and configurations are available.
The UMF 241″ Base Cabinet Features: 20 gauge steel construction and a high-pressure laminate countertop with 4″ (10.2 cm) backsplash. Full-extension roller bearing drawer glides along with Commercial grade, adjustable; spring assisted door hinges. The drawer and door fronts are interchangeable. The 6014 is available in all UMF Medical colors and comes with a 3-year limited warranty. See tabs for more information.
Note: Looking for additional sizes or styles of Casework? Complete Exam Room Packages? Click here to view Venture Medicals’ entire Catalog of Exam Rooms & Casework.
** ALL UMF MEDICAL PRODUCTS ARE MADE IN THE USA **
- 20 gauge steel construction
- High-pressure laminate countertop with 4” backsplash
- Full extension roller bearing drawer glides
- Commercial grade, adjustable, spring assisted door hinges
- Interchangeable drawer and door fronts
- 12 accent colors available
- three-year limited warranty
Base cabinet only (including doors and drawers):
- 24” wide
- 34.5” high
- 18” deep
Base cabinet with countertop:
- 24” wide
- 35.875” high – does not include the height of the backsplash
- 39.75” high – includes the height of the backsplash
- 19” deep
Available Colors: Color Codes – River Rock: RI, Mocha: MO, Sand Grey: SN, Adobe: AD, Sage Green: SG, Midnight Blue: MI, Steel Blue: SB, and Onyx: ON
Please include color codes (listed above color chips) and the Product Number when ordering. Colors may vary with individual monitor settings and capabilities.
Available Options Sold Separately:
- 502 – Double door lock
- 505 – Single drawer lock
- 507 – Additional keys (x 2)