Amvex Dual Oxygen Flowmeter with 1/8″ FNPT: YB-FM-15UO-F2. Amvex® offers a complete line of Flowmeters from Neonatal to Adult. Flowmeters are available in the Standard Thorpe style (available in Oxygen, Medical Air, Heliox, CO2, and N2O) and Dial Style (available in Oxygen and Medical Air). Products may appear slightly different than shown. The Amvex Flowmeter is a User-Friendly Device.
The Amvex Dual Oxygen Flowmeter with 1/8th FNPT Model Number YB-FM-15UO-F2 (shown here), features 0-15 LPM Dual Oxygen Flowmeter. Also Available in 0-3 LPM and 0-8 LPM. Color-Coded Inner Tube and Labeling, No Strip “D” Shaped Knob, and is available in Oxygen, Medical Air, Heliox, C02, and N20. It also features: Back Pressure Compensated so Flow Accuracy is Not Affected by Restriction and Includes an Inlet Filter and Inlet Extension.
All Flowmeters Come with a Standard 1/8″ FNPT Connection, but may also be fitted with different adapters and accessories to customize your needs. MR conditional options are also available. The Amvex Thorpe Flowmeters are CE marked and designed to meet all current CGA, HCA, ISO, and FDA requirements. Amvex Flowmeters are available in USA and ISO colors. See tabs for Brochure Configuration and more information.
- Thorpe Style
- Amvex Dual Oxygen Flowmeter with 1/8th FNPT
- Model Number YB-FM-15UO-F2
- 0-15 LPM Dual Oxygen Flowmeter
- Available in 0-3 LPM and 0-8 LPM
- Color-coded inner tube and labeling
- Easy to service
- No strip “D” shape knob
- Includes an inlet filter and inlet extension
- Back pressure compensated so flow accuracy is not affected by restrictions
- Please Note: Products may appear slightly different than shown
Amvex Flow Meter Brochure (click to view)
Available Options Sold Separately:
- Also Available in 15, 8, 3.5, 1 LPM and 200 CCM
- Oxygen, Medical Air, Heliox and CO2, and N2O
- MR Conditional Options are also available