AMVEX Oxygen Flowmeter with Chemetron Adapter. Amvex® offers a complete line of Flowmeters from Neonatal to Adult. Flowmeters are available in the Standard Thorpe style (Oxygen, Medical Air, Heliox, CO2, and N2O) and Dial Style (Oxygen and Medical Air). All Flowmeters come with a standard 1/8″ FNPT connection, but may also be fitted with different adapters.
AMVEX Oxygen Flowmeter with Chemetron Adapter Features: The Amvex Thorpe Flowmeters are CE marked and designed to meet all current CGA, HCA, ISO, and FDA requirements. Amvex Flowmeters are available in USA and ISO colors. The Amvex Flowmeter is a User-Friendly Device. All flow meters may be customized not only with different adapters but also accessories to meet your needs. Note: MR Conditional options are also available.
Thorpe Style Amvex Flowmeter with Chemetron Adapter model number FM15UO-CH (shown here) features: 0-15 LPM Oxygen Flowmeter, Color Coded Inner Tube and Labeling, No Strip “D” Shaped Knob, and is available in Oxygen, Medical Air, Heliox, C02, and N20. It also features: Back Pressure Compensated so Flow Accuracy is Not Affected by Restriction and Includes an Inlet Filter and Inlet Extension. Products may appear slightly different than shown. See tabs for Configuration and more information.
- Thorpe style
- 1-15 LPM Oxygen Flowmeter
- Color-coded inner tube and labeling
- Easy to service
- No strip “D” shape knob
- Includes an inlet filter and inlet extension
- Back pressure compensated so flow accuracy is not affected by restrictions
- Products may appear slightly different than shown
Amvex Flow Meter Brochure (click to view)
Available Options Sold Separately:
- Also Available in 15, 8, 3.5, 1 LPM and 200 CCM
- Oxygen, Medical Air, Heliox and CO2, and N2O
- MR Conditional Options are also available