The Biolight M8000A Multi-Parameter Patient Monitor with CO2 Features: Standard Configuration with ECG, NIBP, RESP, HR, SPO2, C02, PR, 2-Temp, and 10.4″ TFT LCD with high resolution. This Multi-Parameter Monitor has ST Arrhythmia Analysis, Anti High-Frequency Interference, Anti Defibrillation, Isolated Float, and Networking Capacity.
Additional Features: The M8000A is capable of Tabular and Graphic trends data over 72 hours, Time-delay Switch-off, Dual Alarm Light, Backlight Button, and a Rechargeable Lithium Battery with a long lifetime. See tabs for more information.
Wondering what the difference between Mainstream and Sidestream CO2 is? Visit our blog and check out our post ‘Mainstream or Sidestream CO2?’ to learn more about the different ways to measure CO2 in your patients.
- Multi-Parameter Patient Monitor
- Standard Configuration with ECG, NIBP, RESP, HR, SPO2, C02, PR, 2-Temp
- 10.4″ TFT LCD with high resolution
- ST Arrhythmia Analysis
- Anti-High-Frequency Interference
- Anti Defibrillation
- Isolated Float
- Networking Capacity
- Capable of Tabular and Graphic trends data
- Dual Alarm Light
- Back-light Button
- Rechargeable Lithium Battery with a long lifetime
- Approximate Size: 12.5″ x 10.4″ x 6.0″ (318mm X 264mm X 152mm)
- Approximate Weight: 9 lbs, 14oz (4.5 kg)
Biolight M8000A Patient Monitor Brochure (click to view)
Available Options Sold Separately:
- EtCO2 (sidestream, mainstream)
- Masimo SpO2