The Datascope Spectrum Color Patient Monitor – Refurbished features auto-adjustable large numerics and a bright 12.1″ color display, making it an ideal choice for multiple settings. It also has features for added convenience, including dedicated keys for frequently used functions and a navigator knob for accessing vital functions quickly. Units come standard from Venture Medical with ECG, NiBP, SpO2, Temp, and internal thermal printer.
Many configurations are available for almost any healthcare setting, including optional Co2, Invasive Pressures, and Anesthesia Agent Monitoring. The Datascope Spectrum includes a New NiBP cuff and hose, a New reusable SpO2 finger sensor, a New ECG cable and lead wires, and a new battery.
Mounting options include mounting plates, mobile stands, and wall mounts. See tabs for more information.
Are you looking for additional monitors and accessories? Click the following link to view our complete catalog of PATIENT MONITORS FOR SALE | NEW, USED & REFURBISHED.
- 12.1″ high-contrast Color TFT display
- 3 to 8 waveforms with automatic configuration
- Auto-adjustable large numerics
- 3 or 5 lead ECG with ESU noise rejection
- Non-Invasive Blood Pressure
- Nellcor or Masimo SpO2
- Temperature (400 or 700 series USI probes)
- Graph and List Trending – up to 120 measurements
- 6-minute OXY-CRG Trend for neonatal and pediatric applications dual PCMCIA ports
- Built-in power supply for direct AC connection
- Drug Calculations
- Monitor Dimensions: 7.4″W x 10.5″D x 11.9″
- Display Size: 12.1″
- Color Active matrix TFT LCCD
- Resolution: 800 x 600 pixels
- Weight: 15.52 lbs (with two batteries)
- Monitor Mode: 0.5-40 Hz, 3db
- Respiration (ECG) Range: 4 to 100 BPM
- Adult Heart Rate Range: 30-300 BPM
- Pediatric Heart Rate Range: 30-350 BPM
- Temperature Scale: Selectable C° or F°
- Electrical Ratings AC Voltage: 100-240 VAC
Datascope-Spectrum Color Patient Monitor Brochure (click to view)
Available Options Sold Separately:
- /Clayton Patient Monitor Wall Mount (click to view)
- Clayton Mobile Patient Monitor Stand – New: JRS-3001-10 (click to view)