The Biolight Handheld Pulse Oximeter M700 features a Handhold design, Compact, Light for carrying and handling. It also features: Bright, easy-to-read LED numerals, Advanced digital processing technology, Accurate measurement during low perfusion, Anti-movement, and stable performance, and is suitable for adult, pediatric and neonatal patients.
Additional Features: The M700 Monitor uses convenient AA-size alkaline or rechargeable batteries. 4-AA batteries provide 24 hours of continuous operation. Parameter: digital SPO2, Pulse Rate, Pulse Bar. Please get in touch with us today to learn more about the Biolight Handheld Pulse Oximeter M700. See tabs for more information.
To learn more about Portable/Handheld Pulse Oximeters, visit our blog post: ‘Portable and Handheld Pulse Oximeters Overview.’
- Handhold Design, Compact, light for carrying and handling
- Easy-to-read LED numerals
- Advanced digital processing technology
- Accurate measurement during low perfusion
- Anti-movement, stable performance
- Suitable for adult, pediatric and neonatal patients
- Uses AA-size alkaline or rechargeable batteries
- 4-AA batteries provide 24 hours of continuous operation
- Parameter: digital SPO2, Pulse Rate, Pulse Bar
- Sound: Single Tone, Probe off-alarm – interval 20 seconds
- Pulse indication, Battery Low indication, and Switch indication
- Dimension: 141mm wide x 27mm high x 74mm deep
- Weight: 120g (without batteries)
- Battery Type: 4 AA Alkaline batteries or 4 AA rechargeable batteries
- Battery Life: Approximately 24 hours for normal measurement status
Available Option Sold Separately:
- Nellcor SPO2: Call for more information.