Steris Amsco Flexmatic Double Bay Scrub Sink: Refurbished. The Steris Amsco Flexmatic surgical scrub station/sink is the right answer to your pre-operative surgical scrubbing of hands and arms. The design of the Flexmatic sink reduces splashing on the user and the shape of the bottom of the sink is designed to push the contaminants towards the drain.
Steris Amsco Flexmatic Double Bay Scrub Sink Features: Knee Operation for water Actuation, Stainless Steel Construction, and the formed bottom of scrub compartment reduces splashing and flushes contaminants away from the user. The sink also has New Copper Pipes, Upgraded Mixing Valve Kits, New On/Off Valve Diaphragm, New Spray Heads, New paint, Re-Brushed Stainless, and New Decals.
These Sinks have been Professionally Refurbished back to excellent operational and aesthetic condition and at a fraction of the price of comparable new units. Fully tested for leaks and operation prior to shipping. See tabs for more information. To view Additional Double Bay Models, click here.
Our Complete Scrub Sinks Catalog Includes: New & Refurbished Sinks, Knee, Infra-Red, and Foot Control. In addition, you will see a variety of Wall Mount and Pedestal Mounted Sinks. Click the following link(s) to view Single Bay or Triple Bay Scrub Sinks.
- Stainless Steel construction
- Formed bottom of scrub compartment reduces splashing and flushes contaminants away from the user
- New Copper Pipes
- Upgraded Mixing Valve Kits
- New spray heads
- New On/Off Valve Diaphragm
- New Paint
- Refurbished Stainless
- New Decals
- Fully tested for leaks and operation prior to shipping
- Single Mixing Valve for each station
- Goose Neck Faucet
- Z-Rail and Wall Brackets
- Professionally Refurbished
- Warranty: 6 months
- Overall Dimensions: 27.5″D x 64″W x 51.5″H
- Elevation from Finished Floor: 12″
- Cold Water Input: 1/2″ NPT, 25-50 PSIG
- Hot Water: 1/2″ NPT, 120°-140°, 25-50 PSIG
- Drain Size: 1-1/2″ Overall Diameter
- Electricity (if using optional infrared): 120V, 1 Amp
Available Options Sold For Additional Cost:
- Infrared/Hands-Free Operation