The Luvis L400 Dual Ceiling Mounted LED Surgical Light System is the perfect light for any procedure. The L400 features exceptional quality with an energy-efficient operation. The L400 features an open design, which allows heat that may normally be “trapped” by the light head surface to escape through the middle of the fixture.
The 96 LEDs in each light head produce up to 160,000 lux in a pattern that can be adjusted from 7.8” to 11.8”. The Luvis Surgical Light also features a control panel that is synchronized with a sub-handle for the user to use the control panel easily during surgery. Smart Sensors detect obstacles in the light field automatically and increase the intensity to compensate for a reduction in light.
The Luvis L400 surgical light can come in a single, dual, or mobile configuration and includes a 2-year mfg warranty. See tabs for more information.
Like to know more about Surgical Lights? Visit Surgical Lights in our Knowledge Center to learn all about them.
Have Questions? Contact us today for questions or available options to fit your specific needs!
- Excellent Illumination
- Excellent Dilution Effect
- Ergonomic & Friendly Design
- Detachable & Autoclavable Main Handle
- No UV Emission & Cool Light
- Excellent Depth of Illumination
- 3 Step Color Temperature
- Intuitive and Easy use of Control
- Intensity: 160,000 lux (6 step)
- Color Rendering Index: 97
- Focusable Light Head
- Lightweight Suspension System
- Various Installation Options: Ceiling, Mobile, Dual Ceiling Mount
- LEDs: 96
- CRI: 97
- Color Temperature: 3,800k/4,300k/4,800k/5,400k
- Head Size: 28.75”
- Focus Size: 7” (Circle) – 11.8” (Circle)
- Focal Distance: 1M
- Depth of Illumination: 25.5″
- Intensity: Max. 160,000lux
- Input Power: 100-240Vac, 60Hz
- Power Consumption: 170 W
- LED Life Span: 60,000hr