The Luvis M300 Mobile LED Surgical Light System is the perfect light for any procedure. The M300 features exceptional quality with an energy-efficient operation. The mobile design is convenient for portability or adding additional lighting for surgery.
The 84 LEDs in the light head produces up to 160,000 lux in a pattern that can be adjusted from 7.8” to 11.8”. The Luvis Surgical Light also features a control panel that is synchronized with a sub-handle for the user to use the control panel easily during surgery. Smart Sensors detect obstacles in the light field automatically and increase the intensity to compensate for a reduction in light.
The Luvis M300 surgical light can come in a single, dual, or mobile configuration and includes a 2-year mfg warranty. See tabs for more information.
Like to know more about Surgical Lights? Visit Surgical Lights in our Knowledge Center to learn all about them.
- Excellent Illumination
- Excellent Dilution Effect
- Ergonomic & Friendly Design
- Detachable & Autoclavable Main Handle
- No UV Emission & Cool Light
- Excellent Depth of Illumination
- 4,300k Color Temperature
- Intuitive and Easy Way of Control
- Intensity: 160,000 lux (6 step)
- Color Rendering Index: 95
- Focusable Light Head
- Lightweight Suspension System
- Various Installation Options: Ceiling, Mobile, Dual Ceiling Mount
- LED’s: 84
- CRI: 95
- Color Temperature: 3,800k/4,300k/4,800k
- Head Size: 23.6”
- Focus Size: 7.8” (Circle)/11.8” (Circle)
- Focal Distance: 1M
- Intensity: Max. 160,000lux
- Input Power: 100-240Vac, 60Hz
- Power Consumption: 125 W
- LED Life Span: 60,000hr