The Luvis M300 Mobile LED Surgical Light System is perfect for any procedure. The M300 features exceptional quality with an energy-efficient operation. The mobile design is convenient for portability or adding additional lighting for surgery.
The 84 LEDs in the light head produce up to 160,000 lux in a pattern that can be adjusted from 7.8” to 11.8”. The Luvis Surgical Light also features a control panel synchronized with a sub-handle for the user to use the control panel easily during surgery. Smart Sensors automatically detect obstacles in the light field and increase the intensity to compensate for a reduction in light.
The Luvis M300 surgical light can come in a single, dual, or mobile configuration and includes a 2-year mfg warranty. See tabs for more information.
Are you looking for a specific LED Surgical Light or additional types of surgical lights? Click any of the following links to view our complete catalog of LED Surgical Lights, Surgical/OR Lights, Minor Surgical/Procedural Lights, or Exam/Diagnostic Lights.
Like to know more about Surgical Lights? Visit Surgical Lights in our Knowledge Center to learn all about them. Have Questions? Contact us today for questions or available options to fit your specific needs!
- Excellent Illumination
- Excellent Dilution Effect
- Ergonomic & Friendly Design
- Detachable & Autoclavable Main Handle
- No UV Emission & Cool Light
- Excellent Depth of Illumination
- 4,300k Color Temperature
- Intuitive and Easy Way of Control
- Intensity: 160,000 lux (6 steps)
- Color Rendering Index: 95
- Focusable Light Head
- Lightweight Suspension System
- Various Installation Options: Ceiling, Mobile, Dual Ceiling Mount
- LED’s: 84
- CRI: 95
- Color Temperature: 3,800k/4,300k/4,800k
- Head Size: 23.6”
- Focus Size: 7.8” (Circle)/11.8” (Circle)
- Focal Distance: 1M
- Intensity: Max. 160,000lux
- Input Power: 100-240Vac, 60Hz
- Power Consumption: 125 W
- LED Life Span: 60,000hr