The Luvis S300 Dual Ceiling Mounted LED Surgical Lights are perfect for surgery, procedures, and examinations. The S300 operating light system provides a shadowless effect that offers less shadow, even under a 50% screened condition. The S300 boasts a maximum of 130,000 lux of light output, with three selectable modes for surgery, exam, and dental. Each mode is unique in the pattern and intensity displayed.
The S300 LED Operating Light also features an adjustable size pattern (3 steps), 3-step color temperature selection, and a detachable and autoclavable sterile handle. See additional Gallery Images for an illustration of the onboard control panel and the features offered: The Luvis S300 LED is also available in a single-head configuration or on a mobile stand. See tabs for more information.
Are you looking for a specific LED Surgical Light or additional types of surgical lights? Click any of the following links to view our complete catalog of LED Surgical Lights, Surgical/OR Lights, Minor Surgical/Procedural Lights, or Exam/Diagnostic Lights.
Like to know more about Surgical Lights? Visit Surgical Lights in our Knowledge Center to learn all about them. Have Questions? Contact us today for questions or available options to fit your specific needs!
Have Questions? Contact us today for questions or available options to fit your specific needs!
- Excellent Illumination
- Contemporary Design
- Ergonomic & User-Friendly Design
- Detachable & Autoclavable Main Handle
- No UV Emission & Cool Light
- Excellent Depth of Illumination
- 3 Selectable Modes (Surgical/Dental/Exam)
- 3 Selectable Color Temperature Options
- 3 Selectable Light Field Sizes
- Intuitive and Easy To Use Controls
- Excellent Scialytic Effect
- Intensity: 130,000 lux
- Color Rendering Index: 96
- Lightweight Suspension System
- Various Installation Options: Single Ceiling, Dual Ceiling, Mobile
- LEDs: 42
- CRI: 96
- Color Temperature: 3,800K /4,300K/4,800K
- Head Size: 17″ Head
- Focus Size: 7” (Circle)/11.8” (Circle)
- Focal Distance: 1M
- Intensity: Max. 130,000 lux (Surgery Setting)
- Input Power: 100-240Vac, 50/60Hz
- LED Life Span: 60,000 hours