Home / Products / Surgical Lights / LED Surgical Lights / Medical Illumination MI-550 Series LED Portable Floor Model: XLDE-FM
Medical Illumination MI-550 Series LED Portable Floor Model: XLDE-FM. Whether you’re performing surgery, procedures, or exams, it’s absolutely critical that the lighting conditions be optimal so you can visualize your work with complete accuracy. Nothing less is acceptable. At Medical Illumination, our sole focus is making that happen.
The MI Series Features: Lights that are significantly brighter, whiter, and cooler than any previous technology. So you get the most vivid, accurate colors with remarkable shadow control — and virtually no heat emission — which makes our lights more comfortable to work under than any other lights. All at a price, you won’t sweat over. The compact but powerful MI-550 is the perfect fit and offers the greatest value in an examination light. See tabs for more information.
Like to know more about Surgical Lights? Visit Surgical Lights in our Knowledge Center to learn all about them. Click to view Venture Medical’s Complete Catalog of Surgical Lights.
Have Questions? Contact us today for questions or available options to fit your specific needs!
- Output rated at 55,000 LUX at 24″ (610mm) distance
- 4,300° K pure white illumination
- CRI (Color Rendering Index) of 97
- Whiter, more color-correct light than halogen exam lights
- Near-zero heat from both light beam and light head housing
- High efficiency with half the electric consumption of standard halogen lights
- Compact head design with smooth arm articulation
- Lower overall maintenance costs due to long-lasting LED’s
- # of LED’s: 8
- Output: 55,000 Lux @ 24″
- Focal Length: 24″
- Dimming Levels: 2
- Dimming Percentages: 100%, 50%
- Supply Circuit: 100-240 VAC, 50/60Hz
- Light Head Power Consumption: 16W
- Light Head Weight: 5.6 lbs
- Light Head Dimensions: 9.2″ Dia x 2.6″H
- Articulating Arm Vertical Movement: +15° Up, -60° Down
- Articulation Arm Horizontal Movement: ≈540°
- Articulation Arm/Yoke Interface: ≈540°
- Yoke/Light: ≈300°
Medical Illumination Brochure (click to view)
Available Options Sold Separately:
- Dual Ceiling: XLDE-DC
- Single Ceiling: XLDE-SC
- Wall Mount: XLDE-WM