Burton AIM-50 Wall Mount: A50W. The Burton AIM-50 provides amazing value and unparalleled aesthetics. Philips Burton’s AIM-50 also boasts limitless rotation on ceiling mounts (a feature previously available only on OR-type lights). Along with the highest intensity illumination, AIM-50 delivers very smooth focus and superior maneuverability.
Burton AIM-50 Wall Mount Features: A longer arm system ensures that either light can be positioned in the widest range of positions possible, making it ideal for examination applications. Color Rendering Index (CRI) of 96, 45,000 Lux at 36 inches, and a color temperature of 3100º Kelvin, the AIM-50™ enhances your vision by allowing a true rendition of colors. This is ideal for long hours of use with three cool 50-watt quartz halogen bulbs – each rated with a 2000-hour average bulb life.
Additional AIM-50 Features: The AIM-50™ 360º limitless arm-and-mounting-system-rotation around vertical axes on single ceiling models (a feature previously available only on O.R. type lights) makes it the right light for outpatient procedures in a variety of settings and practices such as trauma centers, emergency rooms, ambulatory surgery centers, intensive care units, physician offices, clinics, plastic surgery, dermatology, and ophthalmology. See tabs for more information.
Like to know more about Surgical Lights? Visit Surgical Lights in our Knowledge Center to learn all about them. Click to view Venture Medical’s Complete Catalog of Surgical Lights.
Have Questions? Contact us today for questions or available options to fit your specific needs!
- Illumination: 99,000 Lux at 24”, 45,000 Lux at 36 inches
- Color temperature: 3100° K
- CRI (Color Rendering Index): 96
- Compact 20-inch/51cm diameter lighthead
- A larger and adjustable light pattern
- Uses three 50-watt halogen bulbs with a 2000-hour bulb life
- Extremely smooth focus mechanism with autoclavable handle in the center
- 360° limitless arm and mounting system rotation around the vertical axis (single ceiling models)
- 120-volt standard; 100/240-volt models available
- Y-shaped lighthead promotes light pattern free of cast shadows
- On/Off standby switch on the light head
- 5-year limited warranty
- High-intensity of 45,000 lux (4181 fc) at 1 meter
- 3100 K color temperature offers natural and true coloring
- High CRI (Color Rendering Index) of 96
- Uses three quartz halogen bulbs – each rated with a 2000-hour bulb life
- Bulbs wired in parallel for continuous operation
- Compact 20″ (51 cm) diameter lighthead
- Extremely smooth focus mechanism with center sterilizable handle
- 360° limitless arm and mounting system rotation around vertical axes (on single ceiling models)
- A cool operation allows for long hours of use
- 120V standard; 100 and 230 / 240V models available
- 5-year limited warranty
- Assembled in the USA
Burton AIM-50 Brochure (click to view)