The Luvis S300 Dual Ceiling Mounted LED Surgical Lights are the perfect light for surgery, procedures, and examinations. The S300 operating light system provides a shadowless effect that offers less shadow, even under a 50% screened condition. The S300 boasts a maximum of 130,000 lux of light output, with three selectable modes for surgery, exam, and dental. Each mode is unique in the pattern and intensity displayed.
The S300 LED Operating Light also features an adjustable size pattern of (3 steps), 3-step color temperature selection, and a detachable and autoclavable sterile handle. See additional Gallery Images for illustration of the on-board control panel and the features offered: The Luvis S300 LED is also available in a single head configuration, or on a mobile stand. See tabs for more information.
Like to know more about Surgical Lights? Visit Surgical Lights in our Knowledge Center to learn all about them.
Have Questions? Contact us today for questions or available options to fit your specific needs!
- Excellent Illumination
- Contemporary Design
- Ergonomic & User-Friendly Design
- Detachable & Autoclavable Main Handle
- No UV Emission & Cool Light
- Excellent Depth of Illumination
- 3 Selectable Modes (Surgical/Dental/Exam)
- 3 Selectable Color Temperature Options
- 3 Selectable Light Field Sizes
- Intuitive and Easy To Use Controls
- Excellent Scialytic Effect
- Intensity: 130,000 lux
- Color Rendering Index: 96
- Lightweight Suspension System
- Various Installation Options: Single Ceiling, Dual Ceiling, Mobile
- LED’s: 42
- CRI: 96
- Color Temperature: 3,800K /4,300K/4,800K
- Head Size: 17″ Head
- Focus Size: 7” (Circle)/11.8” (Circle)
- Focal Distance: 1M
- Intensity: Max. 130,000 lux (Surgery Setting)
- Input Power: 100-240Vac, 50/60Hz
- LED Life Span: 60,000 hours