Burton APEX APXDC10 Major Surgery Light. Reliable operation, simplicity, and ease of use are the hallmarks of every Burton product, and the new Apex is no exception. For optimum illumination (120,000 Lux / 11,148 FC at 1 meter), the highest quality no-drift arm system, reliability, and true color rendering, there is no better value than Burton’s Apex.
Burton APEX Major Surgery Light Features: Plus, an efficient multi-bulb design eliminates the need for complicated backup bulb systems used in single-source lights. Please Note: Price reflects APEX (10′), Double Ceiling Major Surgery Light model number: APXDC10. See tabs for more information.
Like to know more about Surgical Lights? Visit Surgical Lights in our Knowledge Center to learn all about them. Click to view Venture Medical’s Complete Catalog of Surgical Lights.
Have Questions? Contact us today for questions or available options to fit your specific needs!
- Reliable operation
- Simple and easy to use
- Optimum illumination (120,000 Lux / 11,148 FC at 1 meter)
- Highest quality no-drift arm system
- Reliability and true color rendering
- No better value than Burton’s Apex
- The efficient multi-bulb design eliminates the need for complicated backup bulb systems used in single-source lights
- High-intensity of 120,000 lux (11,148 FC) at 1 meter
- 4200 K color temperature offers pure white illumination
- High CRI (Color Rendering Index) of 95 24″
- (61 cm) diameter lighthead
- Unlimited arm rotation
- Focuses with center autoclavable handle for exceptionally smooth focus
- Supplied with control box including on/off switch, and continuous intensity adjustment
- Durable, aesthetic arm system that is recognized for drift-free, trouble-free operation
- 120V model standard, 100V and 230 / 240V models available
- 5-year limited warranty
- Assembled in the USA
- UL 60601-1 / IEC 60601-1 / IEC 60601-1-2 / IEC 60601-2-41
- CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 601.1
- CE marked