Medical Illumination System Two Halogen Series: S2D-20. The System Two Halogen Surgery Lights model number S2D-20 (Two 20″ Surgery Lights), incorporates proven halogen reliability and an unparalleled list of standard features, making it an industry standard. MI offers Optional Advanced Video Integration capability with this video camera and video monitoring.
S2D-20 Features: Designed for outstanding performance, our System Two 20″ halogen surgery light has features that are useful in a variety of surgery and operating room settings: Full focus control, 4 stage dimming, high color temperature, a complete array of mounting options, and low cost make the Halogen Surgery Lights a truly great value. Two light heads are available – the S2, with 20″ reflector (shown) and the S1 “satellite,” with 16″ Reflector (not shown) as well as the System Two ceiling mounting and extension arm have been totally redesigned for far easier mounting and improved stability.
Please Note: The Medical Illumination System Two Halogen Series Surgery Light has been discontinued. Please call for a comparable item and/or if you have questions please contact Venture Medical, your authorized Medical Illumination dealer. See tabs for more information.
Like to know more about Surgical Lights? Visit Surgical Lights in our Knowledge Center to learn all about them. Click to view Venture Medical’s Complete Catalog of Surgical Lights.
Have Questions? Contact us today for questions or available options to fit your specific needs!
- 102,000 lux (9,500 ft candles) output at 1 meter distance
- Over 4,000º Kelvin color temperature
- A fully adjustable light pattern
- Durable ceiling casting for optimum stability, balance, and function
- 360º rotational contacts at all key points
- Electronic touch controls for on/off and dimming
- Removable sterilizable handle
- Reserve bulb with auto-switchover, in case of primary bulb failure
- Advanced suspension arm design, providing smooth extensive coverage
- A unique curved facial lens design
- Available in several configurations, including our video camera and monitor arm options
System Two 20″ Light:
- Weight: Approximately 104.5 lbs
- Dimensions: Ceiling Casting: 17.0″ diameter x 4.7″ deep
- Rotations – Ceiling Mount/extension arm interface: Continuous
- Articulating arm vertical movement: +20 – 70 degrees
- Articulating arm/Yoke interface: Continuous
- Yoke/lamp head interface: +/- 150 degrees
- Voltage: 100 – 125 VAC 50?60 Hz
- Lamp voltage: 23 – 25 VAC 50/60 Hz (150 Watts)
- Power: 120/230 VAC, 50/60 Hz 340 Watts
- Reflector: 20″ diameter polished aluminum, faceted
- IR/Color correcting filter glass: 4000º
- Irradiance: 314 W/m2
- Color Rendering Index: 90
- Focal length: 39″
- Central illuminance (adjustable): 2,000 -9,500 foot candles
- Maximum illuminance @ 33″: 10, 700 foot-candles
- Light field diameter (adjustable) 6.5″ – 9.0″
- Illuminance (one mask): 2,340 foot candles
- Illuminance (two masks): 3,300 foot candles
- Operating temperature: 41º – 104ºF
Medical Illumination System Two Halogen Brochure (click to view)
Available Options Sold Separately:
- Optional 8 Input Controller (shown below)
- Disposable Sterile Handle Covers – Carton of 160: BV-0001709