SchureMed Lateral Braces: 920-0042/800-0042. SchureMed’s focus, as a medical equipment manufacturer, is on providing innovative surgical patient positioning equipment and devices. Our design practice is centered on improving patient safety and comfort while addressing critical patient positioning challenges that gynecological, urological, laparoscopic, and orthopedic surgical procedures present.
SchureMed Lateral Braces Feature: Position patients for surgery in various unique positions on the operating room table with total lateral stability. The Lateral Braces clamp quickly to a standard operating room table and conform to any size patient. Sold in sets. SchureMed’s Lateral Braces are simple to set up and easy-to-use, clamps quickly to all standard U.S. operating tables, and have 5/8″ Stainless Steel Mounting Post. Deluxe foam pads included.
Please note: Requires 3 Schure Socket XLs, sold separately. See tabs for more information.
- Sold in sets
- Simple to set up and easy-to-use
- Clamps quickly to all standard U.S. operating tables
- 5/8″ Stainless Steel Mounting Post
- Secure and comfortable positioning for total hip replacement, and any other procedure requiring total lateral stability
- Three multi-axis braces easily accommodate any size patient for perfect lateral positioning
- Pressure relief foam with Deluxe cover provide extreme protection for the patient
- Deluxe foam pads included
- 3 required Schure Socket XLs sold separately