SchureMed 11″L x 8″W Table Width Extender: 920-0081/800-0081. In any medical procedure, patient positioning is vital not only for the patient’s comfort but also for his or her safety. As a medical supply company that specializes in surgical patient positioning equipment and devices, SchureMed works closely with medical professionals to provide effective and efficient operating room solutions.
SchureMed 11″L x 8″W Table Width Extender Features: The operating room bariatric table width extension mounts on the O.R. table side rail offering the surgeon firm support over the surgical table during upper extremity and thoracic surgical procedures. Unique design allows any table accessory to be mounted to this extension. Deluxe pad included. See tabs for more information.
- Surgical Table Bariatric Width Extension
- Mounts on the O.R. table side rail
- Provides firm support for the surgeon during upper extremity and thoracic surgical procedures
- Unique design allows any table accessory to be mounted to this extension
- Deluxe pad included
- Attaches to any O.R. side rail with mounting clamp (sold separately)
- Raise and lower the height of extension to be level with O.R. table; either with or without x-ray top
Note: Required SchureMed Simple Clamp (sold separately, see Option Tab).
- Device Dimensions (maximum), Dimensions: 11″L X 8″W
- Device Dimensions (maximum)
- Length: 11”+/- 0.5”
- Width: 8”+/-0.5”
- Depth: 8”+/-0.5”
- Device Weight: 4 lbs +/- 0.5 lbs
- Weight Capacity: Device supports 500 lb proportional patient load (6’4″ tall patient per 99% human body model)
- Single-person installation
- Product not made with (NRL) Natural Rubber Latex
- Product is maintenance-free
- Life of device is 5 years under normal use