Drive Bariatric Sentra EC Heavy Duty: STD24ECDFA-SF. Drives’ Bariatric Sentra EC Heavy Duty Wheelchair has a weight capacity of 450 lbs. and has a dual axle, Carbon Steel frame with triple coated chrome for an attractive, chip-proof, maintainable finish. Also featured are maintenance, sealed, precision bearings.
Additional Features: The standard dual axle provides an easy transition of seat to hemi-level, and the urethane tires mounted on composite wheels provide durability and low maintenance. It also has double-embossed vinyl upholstery that is durable, lightweight, attractive, and easy to clean. The Chrome hand rims are standard, and the 8″ front casters are adjustable in 3 positions. Also featured are maintenance, sealed, precision bearings. Padded armrests provide additional comfort, and the swing-away footrests or elevating leg-rests with tool-free adjustable length rigging and plastic footplates. Comes with push-to-lock wheel locks and a Limited 3 Year Warranty. The Bariatric Sentra EC is also available in sizes of 20″ and 22″. See tabs for more information.
Are you looking for different features or sizes? Click the following link(s) to view our catalog of Wheelchairs.
- Plastic footplates
- Urethane tires mounted on composite wheel provides durability and low maintenance
- Upholstery Double embossed vinyl upholstery is durable, light-weight, attractive, and easy-to-clean
- Comes with push-to-lock wheel locks
- Front Rigging and Arms are Interchangeable with Most Invacare® Wheelchairs
- Plastic hand rims standard
- Carbon Steel frame with triple-coated chrome for an attractive, chip-proof, maintainable finish
- 8″ front casters, adjustable in 3 positions
- Standard dual axle provides an easy transition of seat to hemi-level
- No maintenance, sealed, precision bearings
- Comes with padded armrests
- 3-Year Warranty
- Seat Width: 24″
- Overall Width Opened: 30″
- Overall Width Closed: 14.5″
- Overall Height: 36″
- Seat to Floor Height: 17.5″ to 19.5″
- Back Height: 18″
- Seat Depth: 18″
- Overall Length (with rigging): 42″
- Product Weight: 58 lbs.
- Black Upholstery only
Please note: Colors may vary with individual monitor settings and capabilities.
Available Options Sold Separately:
- Amputee Adaptor: STDS827
- Universal Forward Stabilizer: STDS862
- Seat Belts: Auto Clasp Type STDS850 or Velcro Type Closure STDS851
- Bariatric Seat Belts: Auto Clasp Type STDS855 or Velcro Type Closure STDS856
- Telescoping I.V. Pole Attachment: STDS820
- Universal Oxygen “E” Cylinder Holder: STDS803
- Overhead Anti Theft Device: STDS823
- Wheelchair Cane/Crutch Holder: STDS1034
- Heel Loops: STDS831
- Limb Support: WASR-Right and WASL-Left