Home / Products / Blanket & Solution Warming Cabinets / Blickman Solution/Blanket Warming Cabinet: 7921TG
Blickman Solution/Blanket Warming Cabinet with Glass Door. Blickman 7921TG Solution/Blanket Warming Cabinet features a Single Door that is 74-1/2″ Tall and is Ideal for Warming Blankets OR Solutions. An Open and Adjustable Shelf Design adds to Flexibility and Expanded Use. Easy-To-Use Controls for Setting internal Temperature is conveniently located above the door.
Additional 7921TG Features: Automatic Cut-Off Built-In Temperature Data Recorder with Real-Time Clock, and Self-Closing, Magnetic Gasket, Adjustable Tension Doors. Temperature Control Range allows for Setting from 90 to 160 degrees Each Unit comes Standard with Integrated Casters for Ease of Mobility. Call for the Best Price! See tabs for more information.
Have questions about Medical Warming Cabinets? Visit Medical Warming Cabinets in our Knowledge Center to learn all about them.
To view additional Blanket & Solution Warming Cabinets, click the following link to browse Venture Medical’s Complete Catalog of New & Completely Refurbished Blanket & Solution Warming Cabinets.
- Single Compartment
- Comes with Standard Glass Door
- 3 Shelves, open, adjustable design adds convenience and flexibility
- PID Digital controllers feature Tactile Membrane (Stainless Steel Dome)
- Full Numeric Keypads
- Over-Temp audible and Visual Warnings
- Automatic Cut-Off
- Built-In Temperature Data Recorder with Real-Time Clock
- 160 x 180 Pixel Graphical Display with Dual Color (red/green)
- At A Glance: Trend View showing a digital representation of Recent Temperature Conditioning
- Self-Closing, Magnetic Gasket, Adjustable Tension Doors
- Temperature Control Range allows for Setting from 90 to 160 degrees
- Solutions Only warming cabinets can be easily programmed by the user to Heat Only Between 90F to 110F
- Self-Tune Temperature feature maintains Set-Temperature to with +/- 1F
- Set temperature can be protected 2 ways: Key lock or User Defined PassCode
- Door Locks: Key Lock or User Defined PassCode
- No set Temperature Restriction between compartments
- Calibration Due Date Reminder
- Lost Passcode View if User Defined PassCode is Forgotten
- One-Touch Displayed Unit Conversion from F to C and Vice/Versa
- Galvanized Closed Back
- Circuit Breaker – No Fuse
- UL and CSA Approved
- The unit is fully Self-contained with No Heat Vents
- Part Number: 14D7921243
- Efficient and Accurate
- Optional Sloping Top to reduce dust accumulation and ease of cleaning is available (see “Options”)
- Model Number: 7921TG
- Part Number: 14B7921243
- Features: 26-5/8″ Depth
- Width: 30″
- Depth: 26″
- Height: 74.5″
- Shelves: 3
- Amps: 7.5
- Total Wattage: 750
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Estimated Shipping Weight: 415 lbs.
Available Options Sold Separately:
- Extra Shelf kit for the following warming cabinets models 7921TS/TG,7922TS/TG, 7924TS/TG, and 7925TS/TG – Order Info: Model Number SHF7924 / Part Number 14B792SHF
- Sloping top for the following warming cabinet models 7921TS/TG;7922TS/TG;7924TS/TG;7925TS/TG;7927TS/TG – Order Info: Model Number STW3026 / Part Number 14B3026000
Note: Both the Extra Shelf Kit / Sloping Top ships separately.