Blickman SW30TG Warming Cabinet with Single Glass Door. The SW30TG is Designed for Recessed or Built-In Installation. The Most Common Application for this Unit would be a Built-In Operating Room Wall Console. May be used for Warming Blankets or Solutions. Temperature control from 90ºF to 160º F. The Graphical Display features 160 x 180 pixels with Dual Colors (red and green).
Efficient and Accurate: Built-in Temperature Data Recorder with Real-Time Clock (RTC), Solutions Only warming cabinets can be easily programmed by User to Heat Only Between 90F to 110F, Calibration Due Date Reminder, and Self-Tune Temperature feature maintains Set-Temperature to with +/- 1F. Set temperature can be protected in two ways: Key lock or User Defined Pass Code. Door Locks: Key Lock or User Defined Pass Code. One-Touch Displayed Unit Conversion from F to C and Vice/Versa. See tabs for more information.
Have questions about Medical Warming Cabinets? Visit Medical Warming Cabinets in our Knowledge Center to learn all about them.
- Single Compartment
- Comes with Standard Glass Door
- Open, the adjustable design adds convenience and flexibility
- PID Digital controllers feature Tactile Membrane (Stainless Steel Dome)
- Full Numeric Keypads
- Over-Temp audible and Visual Warnings
- Automatic Cut-Off
- Built-In Temperature Data Recorder with Real-Time Clock
- 160 x 180 Pixel Graphical Display with Dual Color (red/green)
- At A Glance: Trend View showing a digital representation of Recent Temperature Conditioning
- Self-Closing, Magnetic Gasket, Adjustable Tension Doors
- Temperature Control Range allows for Setting from 90 to 160 degrees
- Solutions Only warming cabinets can be easily programmed by the user to Heat Only Between 90F to 110F
- Self-Tune Temperature feature maintains Set-Temperature to with +/- 1F
- Set temperature can be protected 2 ways: Key lock or User Defined PassCode
- Door Locks: Key Lock or User Defined PassCode
- Calibration Due Date Reminder
- Lost Passcode View if User Defined PassCode is Forgotten
- One-Touch Displayed Unit Conversion from F to C and Vice/Versa
- Galvanized Closed Back
- Circuit Breaker – No Fuse
- UL and CSA Approved
- The unit is fully Self-contained with No Heat Vents
- Part Number: 14D7921243
- Efficient and Accurate
- Model Number: SW30TG
- Part Number: 14BSW30243
- Dimensions: 30″W x 20-5/8″D x 60″H
- Shelves: 3
- Amps: 7.5
- Total Wattage: 750
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Estimated Shipping Weight: 370 lbs.
Available Options Sold Separately:
- Extra shelf kit for the SW30TS/TG warming cabinet Order Info: Model Number SHFSW30 / Part Number 14BSW30SHF
- Sloping top for SW30TS/TG: Model Number Order Info: STW3020 / Part Number 14B3020000
Note: For specific dimensions (for either option listed above), consult factory 800-247-5070. Both Extra Shelf Kit and Sloping Top Ship Separately.