Diversified Woodcraft 24″ x 48″ Multi-Functional Adj. Height Table: Phenolic Top P8104K. Diversified Wood Craft Inc. is celebrating 40 years of building quality furniture for teaching and mobile labs, laboratories, schools, and museums throughout the United States. All Diversified Woodcraft products come complete with a warranty and are proudly made in the United States.
The 24″D x 48″W Multi-functional Adjustable Height Table Features A perfect solution for ADA requirements that can adjust in 2 cm increments from 27-3/4″H to 39″H (42″H with 3″ spacer provided). The table can also be adjusted as an inclined surface for physics. Solid oak aprons are attached to a solid Phenolic resin top and are heavy, and may require two people to adjust the height.
The wood is finished with a chemical-resistant, earth-friendly UV finish. The table has a weight capacity of 500 lbs. Optional Casters are sold separately, not included. Note: Image may not be an exact representation of the size. See tabs for more information.
- Proudly made in the United States
- Adjust height in 2 cm increments
- Adjustable for use as an inclined surface for physics
- Solid oak aprons
- Phenolic top
- Chemical resistant, earth-friendly UV finish
- Dimensions: 24″D x 48″W
- Height: Adjust in 2 cm increments from 27-3/4″H to 39″H (42″H with 3″ spacer provided)
- Apron: Solid 4-1/2 oak
- Top: Solid Phenolic
- Wood Finish: Chemical resistant, earth-friendly UV finish
- Weight Capacity: 500 lbs.
- Limited Warranty
Available Option Sold Separately:
- Set of 4 Casters: 100709X