Home / Products / College / School / Teaching Equipment / Adjustable Height Tables / Diversified Woodcraft 24″ x 72″ Multi-Functional Adj. Height Table: Phenolic Resin Top
Diversified Woodcraft 24″ x 72″ Multi-Functional Adj. Height Table Phenolic Resin Top: P8304K. Diversified Wood Craft Inc. is celebrating 40 years of building quality furniture for teaching and mobile labs, laboratories, schools, and museums throughout the United States. All Diversified Woodcraft products come complete with warranty and are proudly made in the United States.
The 24″D x 72″W Multi-functional Adjustable Height Table Features: A perfect solution for ADA requirements that can adjust in 2 cm increments from 27-3/4″H to 39″H (42″H with 3″ spacer provided). Table can also be adjusted for use as an incline surface for physics. Solid oak aprons are attached to a solid Phenolic resin top and are heavy, may require two people to adjust the height. The wood is finished with a chemical resistant, earth-friendly UV finish. The table has a weight capacity of 500 lbs. Optional Casters are sold separately, not included. Note: Image may not be an exact representation of size. See tabs for more information.
- Proudly made in the United States
- Adjust height in 2 cm increments
- Adjustable for use as an incline surface for physics
- Solid oak aprons
- Solid Phenolic resin top
- Chemical resistant, earth-friendly UV finish
- Dimensions: 24″D x 72″W
- Height: Adjust in 2 cm increments from 27-3/4″H to 39″H (42″H with 3″ spacer provided)
- Apron: Solid 4-1/2 oak
- Top: Solid Phenolic Resin
- Wood Finish: Chemical resistant, earth-friendly UV finish
- Weight Capacity: 500 lbs.
- Limited Warranty
Available Option Sold Separately:
- Set of 4 Casters: 100709X