Diversified Woodcraft Lab Hand: 100994. Diversified Wood Craft Inc. is celebrating 40 years of building quality furniture for teaching and mobile labs, laboratories, schools, and museums throughout the United States. All Diversified Woodcraft products come complete with warranty and are proudly made in the United States.
Diversified Woodcraft Lab Hand Features: Designed to provide a safe, convenient surface for laptop, tablets or books in a laboratory or classroom setting. The Lab Hand is mounted on a solid plastic rod which fits securely into a standard rod socket. The platform is made of powder coated steel to create a surface that will withstand the typical chemicals found in today’s laboratories. The Lab Hand holds laptops and books off the work surface protecting them from spills and increasing the amount of work space available. See below for more information and available option.
- Provides a Safe, convenient surface for Laptop, Tablet or Books
- Fits Securely into standard rod socket
- Durable Platform with powder coated finish
- Withstands typical chemicals found in today’s laboratories
- Protects Laptops, Tablets, or Books from spills
- Increases the amount of work space available
- Overall Dimensions: 12″W x 12″D x 1″H
- Rod Length: 5½”H
- Platform Construction: Powder Coated Steel
- Rod Construction: Solid Plastic
- Lab Hand Assembly, (Qty: 6) 10094X6, Call for Pricing