Pedigo Triple Pod ivNow® Modular Thermal Fluid Warmer: P-2303-A puts warmed fluid at your fingertips where you need it when you need it. ivNow fluid warmers are small, convenient units that can be placed in several different combinations and environments. Countertop, wall-mounted, and mobile units are all available depending on your requirements.
Features Include: ivNow quickly warms and maintains safe intravenous and irrigation fluids temperatures. The specially contoured warming surface cradles one (1) liter solution bag: individual control and L.E.D. display control of each cavity. A sensor in the heating plate detects the presence of a bag and engages the heating mechanism to warm the fluid quickly. Two temperature sensors continuously read the temperature of the fluid bag to engage the heater as necessary to maintain the liquid temperature within +0/-2°C (+0/-3ºF) of the setpoint temperature.
Immediate Availability at the Proper Temperature: ivNow warmers ensure your fluids are kept at the proper temperature and will always be immediately available at or close to body temperature rather than room temperature without the added expense and set-up time required with in-line warming systems.
Please Note: This unit has NOT been approved for Warming of Blood or Blood Products. See tabs for more information.
- Pedigo’s ivNow fluid warmers are small, convenient units
- Can be placed in a number of different combinations and environments
- Countertop, wall mounted and mobile units are all available depending on your particular requirements
- Quickly warms and maintains safe temperatures of intravenous and irrigation fluids
- Each specially contoured warming surface cradles one (1) liter solution bag
- An individual control controls each cavity, and L.E.D. display
- A sensor in the heating plate detects the presence of a bag and engages the heating mechanism to warm the fluid quickly
- Two temperature sensors continuously read the temperature of the fluid bag
- Sensors auto-engage the heater as necessary to maintain the fluid temperature within +0/-2°C (+0/-3ºF) of the setpoint temperature
- Placement options: Directly on a countertop, Mounted on an optional countertop pedestal stand, Mounted on a mobile equipment pole stand, or Mounted on a wall using brackets
Please Note: Depending on your needs, please specify the cord exiting from the bottom (P-2303-A) or the cord exiting from the back (P-2303-B)
- Dimensions: 18.1″H x 14.5″W
- Capacity: 3 bags (liter)
- Display: LED
- Temp Sensors: 2
- Accuracy: Within +0/-2°C (+0/-3ºF) of the setpoint temperature
- Note: Not approved for blood or blood products
Available Options Sold Separately:
For Counter Top Unit:
- 3L Bag Tilt Kit: 5014128
- Pedestal Mount & Bracket Kit: 5012245
- Pedestal Mount Bracket Kit (Pedestal Not Included): 5012287
For Mounting on an Equipment Stand (stand included):
- GCX Light Duty Roll Stand for Devices & Bracket Kit (mount to equipment stand or mast; Stand included): 5013312
Wall Mounted Unit (cord exits the bottom of the unit):
- 3L Bag Tilt Kit: 5014131
- Horizontal Wall Mount Bracket Kit (Two GCX Horizontal Rails Included): 5012242
- Vertical Wall Channel Mount & Bracket Kit (1 GCX vertical Rail Included): 5012241
- Vertical Wall Channel Mount Bracket Kit (GCX Vertical Rail Not Included): 5012288