Alaris Medley 8000 Pump: Refurbished. The Alaris® 8000 PC Point Of Care Unit is the heart of the Alaris® System and can be used for Neonatal, pediatric, and adult patients alike. The Guardrails® can help minimize dangerous IV medication errors and the software tracks and measures system performance as well as aid in assisting national safety standards.
Refurbished Alaris Medley 8000 Pumps Features: The Guardrails® CQI Reporter is a PC-based application that generates custom reports and graphics to meet the needs of the facility. Easy-to-read LCD screen that displays medication, the dose, as well as the rate, has set-based, free-flow protection. See tabs for more information.
At Venture Medical, we offer only the Best Quality New and Completely Refurbished Infusion, Syringe, and Irrigation Pumps – Priced to Fit Your Budget!
Click the following link to view Venture Medical’s Complete Catalog of Infusion, Syringe, and Irrigation Pumps, Stands, and Accessories.
- For Neonatal, pediatric, and adult patients alike
- Minimize dangerous IV medication errors
- Tracks and measures system performance
- Helps Facility with national safety standards
- Guardrails® CQI Reporter
- Generates custom reports and graphics to meet the needs of the facility
- Easy-to-read LCD screen that displays medication, dose, and rate
- Free-flow protection
- Approximate Dimensions:7″W x 8¾”H x 9″ D
- Approximate Weight: 7 lbs.