Harloff SL600PC-EKC Electronic Locking Punch Card Medication Cart with CompX® Lock, 600 Capacity. Medication carts with a two-column design are preferred by nurses for their ease of use. The narcotics and liquid storage in this med cart is separated from the rest of the cart. This allows for easy access as needed. Cart style is designed for punch cards or blister packs.
The Harloff SL600PC-EKC Features: Dual column medication cart with 600 punch card capacity, single-width narcotics drawer, CompX® electronic lock on the cabinet with BEST® brand key lock override. Illinois lock on narcotics drawer. Access rights may be assigned for up to 250 users per cart. Drawers automatically re-lock after access (pre-set or programmed time). Painted pull-out shelf. See tabs for more information.
Looking for more/fewer drawers, MR-Conditional, or a cart for a specific function? Follow the links below to view a wide variety of Medical Carts, or Case Carts & Operating Room Cabinets, as well as Specialty Carts & Accessories.
- Painted steel cabinet and aluminum drawers
- Dual column medication cart with 600 punch card capacity, single-width narcotics drawer
- CompX® electronic lock on the cabinet with BEST® brand key lock override; Illinois lock on narcotics drawer
- Access right may be assigned for up to 250 users per cart
- Drawers automatically re-lock after access (pre-set or programmed time)
- Painted pull-out shelf
- Ball-bearing, full extension drawer slides
- Plastic replaceable top with integrated push handles
- Full wrap-around vinyl bumper, protecting the cart
- 5” ball-bearing premium rubber casters, full swivel, 2 with toe-locking brakes, and 1 directional
- Hard-baked powder coat finish available in 13 Colors
- Assembled Cart Dimensions: 45.75” H x 43” W x 23.5” D
- Writing surface: 44”
- Cart weight: 185 lbs.
- Approx shipping weight: 230 lbs.
Harloff Paint Colors (click to view)
Please Note: Colors may vary with individual monitor settings and capabilities.
Available Options Sold Separately:
- Optional Lockview Software (Part #41052) allows users to easily program lock and provides access to the audit trail
- Code / Medical / Specialty / Medication Cart Accessories (click to view)