ADC Diagnostix™ 932 Series: Desktop Mercury Sphyg. A contemporary desktop instrument designed from the same platform as our wall and mobile mercurial manometers. The 932 Series features rugged housing constructed from a combination of virtually indestructible ABS and die-cast aluminum. This contemporary design has a weighted base and integral wire inflation system basket. The graduated unbreakable plastic cartridge tube features a massive 5.00 mm inside bore for unrestricted, friction-free mercury flow. ADC’s EX-Tube™ system allows safe, simplified maintenance of the cartridge tube or top cap filters and additional safety provided by the locking reservoir, which secures mercury for transport or maintenance.
The AdcuffTM black nylon cuff with Size GuideTM marking system prevents miss-cuffing. It also features a dip-molded latex inflation bladder, bulb AdflowTM, chrome-plated brass air release, and end valve with filter screen protection. Lifetime warranty on cartridge tube. Please Note: Price (shown) reflects Adult Cuff Model number: 932-11A. Please call for Small Adult, Large Adult, Thigh, Infant, and Child cuff prices. See tabs for more information.
Please Note: This product has been Discontinued; call for availability.
- Rugged housing constructed from a combination of virtually indestructible ABS and die-cast aluminum
- Contemporary design with weighted base and integral wire inflation system basket
- Graduated unbreakable plastic cartridge tube features a massive 5.00 mm inside bore
- White over-sized numerals on a contrasting black scale combined with high visibility red graduations for easy reading
- EZ-TubeTM system allows safe, simplified maintenance of the cartridge tube or top cap filters
- Additional safety is provided by the locking reservoir, which secures mercury for transport or maintenance
- AdcuffTM black nylon cuff with Size GuideTM marking system prevents miss-cuffing
- Dip molded latex inflation bladder and bulb
- AdflowTM chrome-plated brass air release and end valve with filter screen protection
- Assembled, inspected, and packaged in the U.S.A. from foreign components
- Lifetime warranty on cartridge tube
- Sphyg Type: Desktop Merc
- Gauge: NA
- Gauge Warranty: Lifetime
- Sphyg Accuracy: +/-3 mmHg @ 50ºF (10ºC) – 104ºF (40ºC)
- Sphyg Accuracy: at extended temperature range +/-3 mmHg or 2% whichever is greater @ <50ºF (10ºC) and >104ºF (40ºC)
- Storage Temp: -4ºF (-20ºC) – 131ºF(55ºC)
- Valve Type: ADFLOW
- Number of tubes: 2 Tubes
- Cuff type: ADCUFF
- Cuff size: Adult
- Cuff Range: 23-40 cm
- Inflation Warranty: 3 Year
- Cuff color: Black
- Zipper case: NA
Available Color: Hover mouse over any color button below to view the color code to order.
Please Note: Colors will vary with individual monitor settings and capabilities.
- Thigh Cuff, 932-13TBK
- Large Adult Cuff, 932-12XBK
- Adult Cuff, 932-11ABK
- Small Adult Cuff, 932-10SABK
- Child Cuff, 9-C: 932-9CBK
- Infant Cuff, 932-7IBK
Many states and municipalities have restricted or banned, in their entirety, the sale of products containing mercury, including mercury sphygmomanometers. The link below provides information about current ordinances. Please contact your local EPA branch for guidance on restrictions that may exist in your state.
Mercury Law Table (click to view)