ADC Adscope™ Convertible Cardiology Stethoscope: 601. Combining AFD technology with a convertible design makes this the most versatile of our Cardiology scopes. The Adscope® 601 series features: The Convertible Chestpiece provides adult diaphragm/bell or adult/pediatric diaphragm configurations. Extra-deep bell for an unsurpassed low-frequency response.
Additional Adscope™ 601 Features: ADC’s AFD Technology provides enhanced acoustic response in both adult and pediatric diaphragms. Light pressure for low bell-type frequency, firm pressure for diaphragm-type high frequency. Chestpiece is precisely CNC machined to exact tolerances from surgical stainless steel for outstanding performance and rugged durability.
Ultra-sensitive, multi-frequency diaphragms with gasket for greater amplification and frequency response. Non-chill bell and diaphragm retaining rims for patient comfort. The cardiology headset with large bore stainless steel binaural is fixed at a 15° angle to maximize comfort and acoustic seal (Tactical model with aluminum binaurals). The 601 also has a Bi-lumen (dual bore) 19″ PVC tubing that stays soft and flexible with Adsoft™ threaded PVC ear tips for the ultimate in wearing comfort and acoustic seal. See tabs for more information.
Click here to view additional models in Venture Medical’s Complete Catalog of Stethoscopes. Click the following links to view B/P Units & Cuffs OR Pulse Oximeters. Also, you can easily view our complete catalog of Medical Exam Rooms, Tables & Equipment.
- The threaded chest-piece drum allows rapid conversion from a pediatric diaphragm to an adult bell
- Chest-piece precisely machined to exacting tolerances from surgical stainless steel for outstanding performance and rugged durability
- An extra-deep bell for unsurpassed low-frequency response
- Ultra-sensitive diaphragms for greater amplification and crisper high-frequency transmission
- Non-chill bell and diaphragm retaining rims for patient comfort
- Large internal bore stainless steel binaurals are fixed at a 15º angle for greater comfort
- Custom molded bi-lumen 19″ PVC tubing stays soft and flexible
- Extra-thick tubing walls minimize extraneous noise
- Double leaf internal spring construction reduces bulk and prevents kinking when folded
- Complete with one pair of PVC ear-tips and Adsoft™ deluxe PVC ear-tips in small and large sizes for the ultimate in wearing comfort and acoustic seal
- Comes with an accessory case containing the adult bell, two spare diaphragms, and two sets of ear-tips
- Scope ID Tag included
- Weighs 9 oz. (adult bell) and 10 oz. (pediatric diaphragm)
- The overall length of 28″
- Limited Lifetime Warranty on metal parts
- Chestpiece Type: Convertible/AFD
- Chestpiece Material: Stainless
- Chestpiece Finish: Satin
- Chestpiece Weight: 4.1 oz
- Diaphragm Diameter: 1-3/4″ (1-1/8″)
- Diaphragm Material: Epoxy/Fiber Glass
- Diaphragm Type: AFD Technology
- Bell Diameter: 1-1/2″ (7/8″)
- Headset Type: Cardiology
- Headset Material: Stainless
- Headset Finish: Satin
- Tubing Length: 19″
- Total Length: 28″
- Total Weight: 7.57
- Scope Warranty: Lifetime
Available Colors: Hover the mouse over any color buttons below to view the color code and order color choice. Also available (not shown) Breast Cancer Awareness Metallic Pink: PBCA
Please Note: Colors may vary with individual monitor settings and capabilities.