ADC Electronic Adscope, Digital Electronic Stethoscope: 657BK. The next generation in electronic stethoscopy combines impressive acoustic amplification, electronic noise filtering, and comfortable ergonomic design. The 658 features amplification up to 16x (24 DB) over traditional acoustic scopes and has three frequency Modes: Bell, Diaphragm, and Extended Range.
Additional 657BK Features: This stethoscope has 8-level volume control and holds the last mode and volume setting for convenience and Auto-shutoff after 3 minutes to extend battery life. Battery warning LED signals when replacement is needed. Binaurals fixed at a 15º angle for snug aural fit and specially constructed ADSOFT™ PVC ear tips for the ultimate in-wearing comfort and acoustic seal. ADC’s 658 Model is lightweight and compact – it weighs under six oz. And measures just 28”. Warranty. See tabs for more information.
Click here to view additional models in Venture Medical’s Complete Catalog of Stethoscopes. Click the following links to view B/P Units & Cuffs OR Pulse Oximeters. Also, you can easily view our complete catalog of Medical Exam Rooms, Tables & Equipment.
- Amplifies up to 16x (24 DB) over traditional acoustic scopes
- Patented piezopolymer film contact microphone provides broader frequency response than acoustic mikes used in competing models
- Three frequency modes:
- Bell (15-200Hz) for cardiac sounds
- Diaphragm (100-500Hz) for lung sounds
- Extended Range (15-1000Hz)
- 8-level volume control
- Holds last mode and volume setting for convenience
- Auto-shut off after 3 minutes extends battery life
- Battery warning LED signals when replacement needed
- Binaurals fixed at a 15º angle for snug aural fit
- Specially constructed ADSOFT™ PVC ear-tips for the ultimate in wearing comfort and acoustic seal
- Lightweight and compact – weighs under six oz., measures just 28 ”
- Uses “AAA” battery (included)
- Made in Korea
- 2-year warranty
- Power supply: 1.5V (AAA Battery)
- Electric current supply: 20mA (max)
- Battery life:
- 150 hours under continuous power on (approximately 3000 measurements at 3min/per.)
- Weight: 6.17 oz. (175 grams)
- Length: 29.1 in (74cm)
- Frequency: Bell (15-200Hz)
- Diaphragm: (100-500Hz)
- Wide/Extended Range: (15-1000Hz)
- Operating environment:
- Temperature: -4°F to 140°F (-20°C ~ 60°C)
- Humidity: 20 to 90% Relative humidity
- Storage environment:
- Temperature: -4°F to 158°F (-20°C ~ 70°C)
- Humidity: 15 to 95%. Relative humidity
- Regulatory standards:
- EN 60601-1 (1988) Medical electrical equipment, Part 1: General requirements of safety
- EN 60601-1-2 (1993) Medical electrical equipment, Part 1: General requirements Section 1.2
- Collateral Standard: Electromagnetic Compatibility
Available Color: Hover the mouse over the color button below to view the color code to order.
Please Note: Color may vary with individual monitor settings and capabilities.