With the ADC Adscope 658 Electronic Stethoscope, you’ll hear sounds you may have missed with a traditional acoustic instrument. It’s beneficial when auscultating faint heart and lung sounds, when the patient is obese, or when listening through clothing.
The bi-lumen (dual channel) cardiology headset optimizes the acoustic pathway with heavy-walled tubing, large-diameter aural tubes, and a double-leaf tensioning spring that withstands thousands of cycles. See tabs for more information.
Click here to view additional models in Venture Medical’s Complete Catalog of Stethoscopes. Click the following links to view B/P Units & Cuffs OR Pulse Oximeters. Also, you can easily view our complete catalog of Medical Exam Rooms, Tables & Equipment.
- Amplifies sounds up to 18X (24dB)
- Noise-filtering contact microphone eliminates background interference
- Eight-step volume control with last-setting memory
- Cardiology headset with bi-lumen tubing and stainless-steel binaurals
- Multifunction button controls the frequency mode (bell or diaphragm) and the volume (eight levels)
- Backlit LCD powers down automatically if not in use
- Rechargeable Li-ion battery, twenty hours of continuous use on a full charge
- High-impact thermoplastic housing withstands drops, bumps, and other contacts
- Measures 30 inches and weighs 175 grams
- Contact microphone, suitable for use on any size patient
- Includes three pairs of Adsoft Plus snap-on silicone ear tips, two small and one large
- The micro USB cable and scope ID tag is also included
- Sound Amplification: Up to 18X (24dB)
- Headset: Cardiology
- Tubing: Bi-lumen
- Housing: High Impact Thermoplastic
- Binaurals: Stainless Steel
- High-impact Thermoplastic
- Length: 30″
- Weight: 175 grams
- Contact microphone diameter: 7 mm
- Warranty: Two-year on electronics (chest piece), lifetime warranty on the headset
Available Colors: Hover the mouse over any color buttons below to view the color code and order color choice.