With the ADC Adscope 658 Electronic Stethoscope, you’ll hear sounds you may have missed with a traditional acoustic instrument. It’s beneficial when auscultating faint heart and lung sounds, when the patient is obese, or when listening through clothing.
The bi-lumen (dual channel) cardiology headset optimizes the acoustic pathway with heavy-walled tubing, large-diameter aural tubes, and a double-leaf tensioning spring that withstands thousands of cycles. See tabs for more information.
Note: To view additional models in Venture Medical’s Complete Catalog of Stethoscopes, click here. Click the following links to view B/P Units & Cuffs OR Pulse Oximeters. Also, you can easily view our complete catalog of Medical Exam Rooms, Tables & Equipment.
- Amplifies sounds up to 18X (24dB)
- Noise-filtering contact microphone eliminates background interference
- Eight-step volume control with last-setting memory
- Cardiology headset with bi-lumen tubing and stainless-steel binaurals
- Multifunction button controls the frequency mode (bell or diaphragm) and the volume (eight levels)
- Backlit LCD powers down automatically if not in use
- Rechargeable Li-ion battery, twenty hours of continuous use on a full charge
- High-impact thermoplastic housing withstands drops, bumps, and other contacts
- Measures 30 inches and weighs 175 grams
- Contact microphone, suitable for use on any size patient
- Includes three pairs of Adsoft Plus snap-on silicone ear tips, two small and one large
- The micro USB cable and scope ID tag is also included
- Sound Amplification: Up to 18X (24dB)
- Headset: Cardiology
- Tubing: Bi-lumen
- Housing: High Impact Thermoplastic
- Binaurals: Stainless Steel
- High-impact Thermoplastic
- Length: 30″
- Weight: 175 grams
- Contact microphone diameter: 7 mm
- Warranty: Two-year on electronics (chest piece), lifetime warranty on the headset
Available Colors: Hover the mouse over any color buttons shown below to view the color code to order color choice.