UMF Signature Series Exam Table: Model Number 5250. UMF is committed to providing excellence for health care providers in service to their patients. For nearly 60 years, our customers have relied upon the excellent construction, durability, and reliability of UMF Medical products. Each product is built to promote excellence, efficiency, and service in the delivery of healthcare services.
The UMF 5250 Signature Series Exam Table Features: The 5250 maintains the tradition of strength and quality of the original UMF Medical Signature Series but with an updated look. Easily reversible seamless, molded drawers eliminate the need to choose a right or left-handed table and provide the flexibility of room layout. The removable UMF Medical Ultra Comfort Seamless Top is easy to clean and helps prevent cross-contamination. Equipped with Easy-Glide comfort stirrups, ultra comfort adjustable backrest, all-steel slide-out footstep, and a fully articulating back section with gas spring assist, the UMF Medical 5250 incorporates all the features you need in an exam table.
Additional UMF 5250 Features: To further increase the versatility of this table, we also include a slide-out leg section with a removable drip pan and a removable upholstered leg section pad as standard equipment. The UMF Medical 5250 Signature Series exam table has a 500-pound (226.8kg) patient weight capacity and comes with a 5-year manufacturer’s limited warranty. See below for more information.
Note: To view additional Manually Adjustable Tables, click here.
- Removable UMF Medical Ultra Comfort Seamless Top
- Articulating back section with gas spring assist
- One-touch, Easy-glide comfort stirrups
- Slide out leg section with removable upholstered leg rest
- Removable plastic drip pan (9″ x 9″ / 22.9 cm x 22.9 cm)
- Pull out all steel non-slip step 7″ high (17.8cm)
- Paper roll holder
- Two front storage drawers on full-extension roller bearing drawer glides
- Three reversible side storage drawers on full-extension roller bearing drawer glides
- Leveling glides
- Available in all UMF Medical upholstery and accent color options
- 500 pounds (226.8 kg) patient weight capacity
- five-year limited warranty
- Height: 31.8”
- Length: 58.5” – 77.5”
- Width: 27”
- Stirrups: 3 lateral positions, infinitely adjustable over the length of the bar
Color Codes – River Rock: RI, Mocha: MO, Sand Grey: SN, Adobe: AD, Sage Green: SG, Midnight Blue: MI, Steel Blue: SB, and Onyx: ON
Please include color codes (listed above) and the Product Number when ordering. Colors may vary with individual monitor settings and capabilities.
- 010 – Leg extension booster pad to elevate leg extension
- 037 – Armboard assembly (specify patient right or left) Factory Installed Only
- 045 – Accessory rail pair (specify head or seat section) Factory Installed Only
- 251 – Bierhoff knee crutches (pair)
- 350 – Pelvic tilt
- 365 – I.V. Pole for 5200 Series Tables
- 375 – Safety rails full assembly (pair)
- 462 – Welch Allyn Light bracket capabilities (does not include actual bracket)
- 804 – Paper roll holder, rod & bracket for 21 (53.3cm) paper rolls
- 810 – Restraint straps assembly
- 820 – Drain pan, stainless steel, square (Factory Installed Only)
- 822 – Stainless steel drain pan with a spout (Factory Installed Only)
- 849 – Drawer warmer (Factory Installed Only) 220 V
- 851 – Drawer warmer (Factory Installed Only) 110 V
- 852 – Hospital grade receptacle with child-safe cover (patient left side) 110 V
- 855 – Hospital grade receptacle with child-safe cover (patient left side) 220 V
- 5250F – Fire retardant foam