Winco Gas Lift Stool with Back: 4450. Winco offers a variety of stool styles to meet your needs. And variety is the spice of life. Choose the style to meet your needs and pick from over 40 colors to match any decor. Winco’s stools are safe, durable, comfortable, and stylish. Comfortable, high-density foam covered with high-grade, durable vinyl, and Smooth operating gas lift.
Additional 4450 Features Include Polished Aluminum Base, One-Touch Height adjustment, adjustable back height, and a 5-star base with easy-rolling 2″ twin wheel casters and effortless fingertip height adjustment. Heavy gauge vinyl cover and foam are flame retardants. Adjustable, upholstered back with a tough outer plastic shell that gives long-lasting protection from bumps and scrapes. See tabs for more information.
- Adjustable back height
- Polished aluminum base
- 5-star base
- Easy-rolling 2″ twin wheel casters
- Effortless fingertip height adjustment
- 16″ seat is made of 3″ high-density foam and covered with heavy gauge vinyl
- Heavy gauge vinyl cover and foam are flame retardant
- Five-Legged “star” base
- Weight: 21.5 lbs.
- Overall Height: 31.75 in. – 36.75 in.
- Seat Height Range: 18.75 in. – 23.75 in.
- Seat Diameter: 16 in.
- Seat Back Height: 14 in.
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs.
- Stool Weight: 21.5 lbs.
- Base Type: Polished Aluminum
- Floor Space: 22 in. x 22 in.
COLOR DISCLAIMER: Due to computer hardware limitations, the color representation may vary from the actual material. Please request a sample before making your purchase.
NOTE: SilverTex® is not recommended for applications involving frequent contact with bodily fluids where bleach is the preferred or required cleaner. Bleach is not advised for cleaning SilverTex®
Also Note: Winco also offers a COM (Customer’s Material) program that allows you to provide us with your custom material so it’s always possible to get your chairs upholstered to match your decor.
Available Option Sold Separately:
- Adjustable Footring: FR00
- Meets ASTM E-1537 / NFPA 101 Flammability Requirements (formally TB-133): TB
- Meets AB2998 Requirements (Does Not Contain FR Additives Above 1,000 ppm: NR