Winco Extra Large Elite Medical / Oncology / Dialysis Care Recliner: 6910. Design, comfort, durability, and value that exceed your expectations. Attention to detail and concern for comfort and quality, standards that Winco recliners are known for, places the Elite CareCliner among the best-selling chairs on the market today. Winco’s unique wide band suspension system cradles each patient in individualized comfort.
The 6910 Extra Large Elite CareCliner Features: Extra Wide 25″ Seat (compared to model 6900 with a 21″ seat). Smooth seamless upholstery that does not collect fluids and is easily cleaned and an infinitely adjustable back. The leg rest extends automatically and three positions can be attained by the user. Non-porous blow molded fold-down side tray comes standard on both the right and left sides. Each chair in the CareCliner Series features a standard Trendelenburg release with handle accessible from either side. All of these features combine to create the ultimate in comfort, durability, and value. See tabs for more information.
- Extra Large CareCliner
- Smooth seamless upholstery
- Easily cleaned
- Infinitely adjustable back
- Leg rest extends automatically
- 3 leg rest positions can be attained by the user
- Non-porous blow-molded fold-down side tray
- Trendelenburg release with handle accessible for either side
- Built-in ergonomic headrest
- Wide elastic band on the back frame
- Weight: 123 lbs.
- Height: 48.5 in.
- Width: 37.5 in.
- Maximum Width: 55.5 in.
- Width with Tray Down: 37.5 in.
- Seat Height: 21 in.
- Seat Width: 25 in.
- Seat Depth: 20 in.
- Seat Back Height: 32.5 in.
- Weight Capacity: 450 lbs.
- Footprint Recline Length: 76.5 in.
Winco 6910 Brochure (click to view)
Winco Vinyl Color Swatch (click to view)
- No charge for group A.
- Additional charge for groups B and C.
- Optional Upgrade, Winco SilverTex® Colors:(click to view). SilverTex® is not recommended for applications involving frequent contact with bodily fluids where bleach is the preferred or required cleaner. Bleach is not advised for cleaning SilverTex®.
- Winco also offers a COM, Customer’s Own Material program that allows you to provide us with your custom material so it’s always possible to get your chairs upholstered to match your decor.
Note: Colors may vary with individual monitor settings and capabilities.
Available Options Sold Separately:
- Heat and Massage: HM
- Heat Accessory: HT
- IV Pole and Attachment: IV
- Chair Headrest Cover: HC00
- Side Cushion: AC00
- Pivot Table: SP
- Additional Recliners (click to view)
- Meets ASTM E-1537 / NFPA 101 Flammability Requirements (formally TB-133): TB
- Meets AB2998 Requirements (Does Not Contain FR Additives Above 1,000 ppm: NR