Winco Extra Large Elite Medical / Oncology / Dialysis Care Recliner: 6910. Design, comfort, durability, and value that exceed your expectations. Attention to detail and concern for comfort and quality, standards that Winco recliners are known for, places the Elite CareCliner among the best-selling chairs on the market today. Winco’s unique wideband suspension system cradles each patient in individualized comfort.
The 6910 Extra Large Elite CareCliner Features: Extra Wide 25″ Seat (compared to model 6900 with a 21″ seat. Smooth seamless upholstery that does not collect fluids and is easily cleaned and has an infinitely adjustable back. The leg rest extends automatically and three positions can be attained by the user. Non-porous blow molded fold-down side tray comes standard on both the right and left sides. Each chair in the CareCliner Series features a standard Trendelenburg release with a handle accessible from either side. All of these features combine to create the ultimate in comfort, durability, and value. See tabs for more information.
Follow links to view additional Recovery Recliners or Recliner Accessories. Visit Venture Medical’s Complete Catalog of Patient Seating, click the following link for Stretcher/Chairs, Bood Draw Chairs, and Recovery Recliners & Accessories.
- Extra Large CareCliner
- Smooth seamless upholstery
- Easily cleaned
- Infinitely adjustable back
- Leg rest extends automatically
- 3 leg rest positions can be attained by the user
- Non-porous blow-molded fold-down side tray
- Trendelenburg release with handle accessible for either side
- Built-in ergonomic headrest
- Wide elastic band on the back frame
- Weight: 123 lbs.
- Height: 48.5 in.
- Width: 37.5 in.
- Maximum width: 55.5 in.
- Width with Tray Down: 37.5 in.
- Seat Height: 21 in.
- Seat Width: 25 in.
- Seat Depth: 20 in.
- Seat Back Height: 32.5 in.
- Weight Capacity: 450 lbs.
- Footprint Recline Length: 76.5 in.
Winco 6910 Brochure (click to view)
COLOR DISCLAIMER: Due to computer hardware limitations, the color representation may vary from the actual material. Please request a sample before making your purchase.
NOTE: SilverTex® is not recommended for applications involving frequent contact with bodily fluids where bleach is the preferred or required cleaner. Bleach is not advised for cleaning SilverTex®
- Winco also offers a COM, Customer’s Material program that allows you to provide us with your custom material so it’s always possible to get your chairs upholstered to match your decor.
Available Options Sold Separately:
- Winco Heat & Massage: HM
- Winco Heat Only: HT
- IV Pole and Attachment: IV
- Chair Headrest Cover: HC00
- Side Cushion: AC00
- Pivot Table: SP
- Additional Recliners (click to view)
- Meets ASTM E-1537 / NFPA 101 Flammability Requirements (formally TB-133): TB
- Meets AB2998 Requirements (Does Not Contain FR Additives Above 1,000 ppm: NR